510 Atty Leaking

Sometimes when I drip into my atty, the liquid will like dribble around the battery/atty connection, is that because I am overfilling it, and is that bad for the atty or battery?

There's a few reasons why this is happening, but usually it is because you are overfilling. What model are you using and how many drops do you put?

It's a joye 510, and I usually only do 3-4 drops, but it really only does it in one of the attys, the other one (which just died) didn't do it at all.

I sometimes get that too, and attibute it to overfilling. The worst that can happen is that you get sticky fingers - and wipe your eye! Yikes! Don't do that. ;) One nice thing about 510s in my experience is that it's harder to flood them - I still get good vapor even when I've overfilled mine a bit. I'd say not to worry.

It's a joye 510, and I usually only do 3-4 drops, but it really only does it in one of the attys, the other one (which just died) didn't do it at all.

I usually only put 3 drops exactly on my 510. 4 is kinda pushing it, but it works if you plan on taking really long drags with short breaks in between. I find that the longer your breaks are between each drag the more likely it will leak. I also think that leaking too frequently might be a sign of a bad atty. I find that good attys will burn up the juice before it gets a chance to leak.

On the 510 I usually just do 2 drops. I've found that the paper towel thing helps a lot. I have 4 atty's in rotation and every day or two I'll switch them out. Two in use and two with a little piece of paper towel rolled up and inserted in the end of the atty. Just let them sit a while and and you'll be amazed at how much juice build up in there. You'll need 4-5 drops before starting it back up. Anyhow, this has greatly reduced my leaking, but it does happen from time to time.