36mg (fierce) E-Liquid

cptsynn

is there anything I can use to dilute a 36mg nicotine/10ml bottle, if so how? I'm worried if I smoke it straight I might get a little too much nicotine... I'm used to smoking about half a pack to one pack a day. I read somewhere that the 36mg gets you about as much nicotine per day as you would get after smoking about 72 analogs. I highly doubt my body can take 72 cigs worth of nicotine, plus i don't want to become too tolerant....

cptsynn,

to be honest with you, I think it would, for the time being, to just buy some medium carts. and/or liquid. ya you may spen a bit more but if you think about it, after buying the fierce juice and pg from an alternate source, I am willing to bet that your savings will only be "cents to a dollar" if you understand what im saying. not to mention the fact that it is much less hassle to just buy some medium than to buy fierce juice, pg, and then have to look up and properly split it down to multiple amounts of medium juice. one last concern would be health. you dont want to do something wrong and possibly hurt your health. this is just my opinion though, I am not trying to talk you out of it, I just think you would be better off just buying pre-made medium juices.

Roola3