Electronic Cigarette Rating

Brian

Cripes, how transparent can you get?! Sad part is, people are going to see this, try those, and throw in the towel thinking e cigs don't work well. Well, maybe that's an assumption. If they're 510s maybe not so bad, and I don't know these brands well enough to know what they really are. Does anyone else?

They don't seem to be stretching the facts too far... Except I can pretty much guarantee that 10ml is not equal to nine packs of analogs... At least not for me.

Cripes, how transparent can you get?! Sad part is, people are going to see this, try those, and throw in the towel thinking e cigs don't work well. Well, maybe that's an assumption. If they're 510s maybe not so bad, and I don't know these brands well enough to know what they really are. Does anyone else?

They don't seem to be stretching the facts too far... Except I can pretty much guarantee that 10ml is not equal to nine packs of analogs... At least not for me.

Too true - it is the wild west out there still...

Glad I'm not the only one! :) Just on the topic of how much juice a week, which has been beat pretty well around here many times, one thing that I've noticed is that I don't use as much juice anymore as I initially did. I think maybe there's an adjustment period going from analogs to vaping (for me, for sure), and backing off might just be part of the deal. If so, that's a major +1 for me! ;) I've gone from 20ml per week to about 12-15 max. Dang, one of these days I might actually start vaping 36mg! :D

That's cool Dave! I don't think I've experienced that though. I think I'm still around 15ml per week. I got my ChocoJava and Sweet Dawn last Saturday. Finished off the ChocoJava bottle this morning and also put a hurtin' on the Sweet Dawn this week.

That's cool Dave! I don't think I've experienced that though. I think I'm still around 15ml per week. I got my ChocoJava and Sweet Dawn last Saturday. Finished off the ChocoJava bottle this morning and also put a hurtin' on the Sweet Dawn this week.

You know, I'm not a jealous sort of person, but you guys getting to vape VT juice just get under my skin... Sheesh. Well, enjoy it my brother! Some day maybe I'll get to join you in tasty vapor heaven. Sigh.

Here's an idea for you, Dave. I know you need the 48mg and can't get close to that with VT, but....what if you ordered some VT in their highest strength and just used a couple of drops every now and then. You could at least enjoy the flavor, but not rely on the nic. Like right after vaping your 48mg and got enough nic for the moment, but just took a couple more hits for the flavor? You'd still be getting some nic and hopefully enough to hold you over, but you could enjoy the new flavors. You never know, but that might even help you lower your nic level a little bit. Or you might possibly be able to add a few drops of unflavored higher nic to a bit of the VT to raise the nic level. It might be an option for you. Just a thought.

Me, I can't taste the pre-made juices, so I can't even do anything like that. But hey, maybe someday?

Have you tried to go lower on the mg's at all? I started with the highest possible with the blu cigs, and it was 24 mgs, then got some 36 mg. Then I got some more and made a mistake on the order and got 11mg instead, and it works just fine for me. It may help, and if not you can always use it just for the taste!! :icecream:

You guys just warm my heart! Thanks! You made my morning. Can I have three heroes for today? I don't see why not.

nana, that's a wonderful idea! And it never occurred to me. Sheesh. See what friends are for? I'm gonna try that. Next time I order from VT, I'm going to get several bottles to taste all these legendary flavors. What a grand idea!

NeRo and Derrek thanks very much for your support and encouragement. Yeah, I've tried lower nic level but that's just not a really viable alternative. All I did was vape more trying to make it up. Just going to vaping from the major analogs I was on was a big reduction, and I have been vaping less than when I started. So perhaps giving 36mg a shot would be a possibility -- I'd just be vaping more, but maybe only as much as I did a couple months ago. That wouldn't be so bad, actually. This might be the way I reduce the nic level. Okay, you got me thinking.

But to address your questions, I've really never felt any interest in lowering the nic level -- other than possible bans of course. 48mg sounds like a lot to you folks, but really it's like milk in my old and heavily abused body; it's more like a cotton-ball massage in my lungs compared to the steel wool abrasion Pall Malls were doing for me. I laugh at 48mg! :D But seriously, I think a reduction might simply come naturally, which honestly is a surprise to me. A nice one, admittedly. ;)

Thank you all. unworthy.gif

Edited by ddavelarsen

How awful that a site with those rating are in existence ... hmmm ... I might do a page on how untrue that is just targeting that site as false .... but is there a way to do a poll with only users that have tried multiple e-cigs to participate in the poll on which e-cig they preferred the most?

Okay ... I can't talk ... lol... time for bed... but seriously ... do we have a poll section on the forums?

Celtic

How awful that a site with those rating are in existence ... hmmm ... I might do a page on how untrue that is just targeting that site as false .... but is there a way to do a poll with only users that have tried multiple e-cigs to participate in the poll on which e-cig they preferred the most?

Okay ... I can't talk ... lol... time for bed... but seriously ... do we have a poll section on the forums?

Celtic

Wow, you work late! :)

You can do a poll from inside a new topic. Click the "manage poll" button and you're good to go. Have fun!