Some New Videos I Made

Sinjhin

I was hanging out with mmseng tonight and we made a couple videos. Check them out.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/videos/view-142-e-cig-vs-analog/

and

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/videos/view-141-playing-with-vapor/

good tissue video!! it reminded of a comment i made after about a week of no analogs about how much less stained my teeth were becoming. i'm surprised i don't see more comments about peoples teeth becoming whiter.

Thanks for sharing Sinjhin, that tissue paper video was a good reminder of all the junk I used to inhale with analogs.

Yeah - who would have thought inhaling smoke, burning vegetation and chemicals, would be bad for you. Go figure!! ;-)

Yeah, it simply amazes and disgusts me every time I see that test done. It is really horrible to think that after the first time I saw that a couple years ago I kept smoking. Smoking is a powerful addiction, to be sure.

good tissue video!! it reminded of a comment i made after about a week of no analogs about how much less stained my teeth were becoming. i'm surprised i don't see more comments about peoples teeth becoming whiter.

Man I wish that were true for me! After 40+ years of smoking my teeth are never going to be white again... By now I'm sure it's changed my DNA; if I were to have any more kids (which I'm definitely not), they'd probably have stained teeth at birth. Ugh.

Thanks for the excellent videos guys!

Man I wish that were true for me! After 40+ years of smoking my teeth are never going to be white again... By now I'm sure it's changed my DNA; if I were to have any more kids (which I'm definitely not), they'd probably have stained teeth at birth. Ugh.

Thanks for the excellent videos guys!

Just so you know, you can not change your overall DNA after conception. While some things (carcinogens or viruses) can denature, damage, or change your DNA locally, every cell in you body (besides gametes) has a whole/complete copy of your original DNA. In order to change your DNA every cell in your body would have to be changed, so you have nothing to worry about.

For example, if you were born with the trait to be a twig, but sometime throughout your life became a bodybuilder... It would not increase the chances of your child having more muscle.

I've actually been curious about the teeth color question. If I'm not mistaken, the discoloration on your teeth (and fingers) is usually attributed to nicotine. Obviously all the other crap in tobacco makes up a huge portion of the color (as can easily be seen by Sinjhin's video), but if nicotine doesn't discolor teeth and skin, then the age-old term "nicotine stain" is complete horse crap.

Also you can tell nicotine has at least a little color by comparing a bottle of unflavored 0mg with a bottle of unflavored high-nic juice. The nic juice is quite yellow in comparison.

Edited by mmseng

Just so you know, you can not change your overall DNA after conception. While some things (carcinogens or viruses) can denature, damage, or change your DNA locally, every cell in you body (besides gametes) has a whole/complete copy of your original DNA. In order to change your DNA every cell in your body would have to be changed, so you have nothing to worry about.

For example, if you were born with the trait to be a twig, but sometime throughout your life became a bodybuilder... It would not increase the chances of your child having more muscle.

Whew! Off the hook! :D

I've actually been curious about the teeth color question. If I'm not mistaken, the discoloration on your teeth (and fingers) is usually attributed to nicotine. Obviously all the other crap in tobacco makes up a huge portion of the color (as can easily be seen by Sinjhin's video), but if nicotine doesn't discolor teeth and skin, then the age-old term "nicotine stain" is complete horse crap.

Also you can tell nicotine has at least a little color by comparing a bottle of unflavored 0mg with a bottle of unflavored high-nic juice. The nic juice is quite yellow in comparison.

I believe the reason for calling them nicotine stains is just guilt by association. They are really tar stains.