m401 pilot from puresmoker

I was just wondering if anyone could help me. I'm new to esmoking, but have researched it quite a bit.I bought an m401 (pilot) from puresmoker. It will not produce ANY GOOD VAPOR. I've played with teqnique, made sure batteries are charged, thought it may just be cartridges, but bought smoke juice from johnson creek and topped them off, and it still consistently SUCKS. I've contacted puresmoker and they don't seem to be responding. Any suggestions? Did I just get a bad pilot?

Where did you do your research? The pilot is awesome for traveling and getting a quick nic fix, however if your looking for vapor then a Penstyle or Ladypipe is the way to go.

Can you compare the amount of vapor that your actually getting out of it? Is it half of a cigarettes worth, less or more?

Where did you do your research? The pilot is awesome for traveling and getting a quick nic fix, however if your looking for vapor then a Penstyle or Ladypipe is the way to go.

Can you compare the amount of vapor that your actually getting out of it? Is it half of a cigarettes worth, less or more?

its possible its just a dud atomizer

The Madness point of view...

And.....

The Evolution of My Madness...

Purchase #1, M401, very nice indeed to take along with you, small and produces OK vapor.

At one time I had very little vapor also, (I had pushed a cart in too low somehow) try blowing in reverse on the removed cart, if it seems hard to blow through, push it up slightly with a paper clip. Did the trick for me.

Purchase #2, was a DSE901, larger to carry but It seemed to produce much better vapor for me, stronger hit, more clouds of vapor. Madness finds out that more is better and the 901 becomes the preferred device.

Purchase #3, 501 Manual switch. Smaller than the 901 and produces as much if not slightly more vapor, battery life seems also better than the 901. Madness already knows that more is better so the 501 becomes the preferred device.

Purchase #4, DSE801 Pen Style, oh my, Hands Down Best Hit and vapor production, Madness no longer cares about size, the pleasures of the vapor produced by the 801 has surpassed all others. Needless to say, the 801 becomes the "Main Method of My Madness"...

Purchase #5, RS888 Mini Pipe. 888 on the way to the House of Madness... Uses the Pen Style carts (or close to it) so should produce a lot of vapor with the larger battery, Don't care about size, Again, going with the "More is better outlook" we will see how this works out.

Purchase #6, ???? God knows.

Going with the "More is better" I'm leaning in the direction of a "Madness Mod"....

I have a 110 Cubic Inch (1800cc) Honda VTX Neo with a plugged off Oxygen sensor on the Vance and Hines Exhaust system. The fuel injection can be modified to deliver the E-Juice directly into the unused O2 port.

At this point, I don't care if I burn my lips on the exhaust pipes, but have to figure out how I will reach the throttle at the same time.... B)B)

That was nothing short of awesome. Good break down, perhaps we should bring you in on the video reviews!

Thank you Sir!

But........

As the Great one once said....

"I'm Not Worthy, I'm Not Worthy"

As Madness slowly bows his head to the Gods of the Video and humbly presses the "Add Reply" button.......