This forum is super smooth & hello I'm new :)

hungryvaper

I'm on my computer right now and this forum interface is awesome. Everything is clean and neat, nothing like some of the other vape forums. More importantly: HELLO EVERYONE! I'm new to Vapor Talk so I wanted to greet everyone and offer a little background on myself in case anyone is interested in who I am (you're probably not lol). I've been vaping for a handful of years, smoked for twice that. Verrrrrry glad I quit smoking. I assume many of you feel the same lol.

I spend too much time on the computer and enjoy driving around aimlessly listening to music and vaping. I have too much time on my hands so I'll probably pop in here a bit to chat and see what's going on.

Welp, that's me. Nice to meet all of you!

PS I just picked up a new pod system (xros 3) so I'm pretty psyched about that lol

On 11/14/2023 at 1:18 AM, Tam said:

Hello, and welcome to Vapor Talk! Glad to hear you've picked up vaping and put down the nasty alternative. How do you like your new pod system? Is it working well for you?

I haven't tried it yet. I have an original xros that I'm still using. I just saw the new one when I was buying some disposables and decided to get it cause I know my original is going to stop working eventually and I've had it for so long I feel like the battery is going to give out on me soon. Haven't even removed the plastic that's wrapped around the box (looking at it on my desk right now lol).