The e-Pipe Mini from Widow's Beadwork

I got my e-pipe from WidowsBeadWork.com today ($61). It's not the bigger e-pipe you see out and about that sells for $250 or so... it's smaller, and the presentation box calls it a "Mini Pipe". Not sure about the origins, the box side has this on it:

post-731-1239836331_thumb.jpg

Here's a size comparison to a regular e-cig:

post-731-1239836475_thumb.jpg

The cart is about the same size as the penstyle, so it has a little more capacity for dripping. The battery, of course, is huge compared to any e-cig, so I'm hoping for better battery life (comes with two and the charger).

The draw is very nice, smooth and easy. Much easier to hit than the DSE901. You can get a pretty impressive hit of vapor without sucking too hard for comfort. The mouthpiece is a kind of resilient rubber-like substance, so you can dangle it from the mouth without a lot of pressure on your teeth.

Since taking up vaping, I find I don't draw on an e-cig the same as I would an analog cig, anyway... I hit it more like you would a ganga pipe... pull on it, then a quick inhale, pull and inhale, 2-4 times till I fill my lungs nicely. So working this e-pipe feels very natural, and I'm getting nice strong hits on it without a lot of work.

At $61 (shipping included, BTW), I'm liking it so far.

Thanks for the review...

I'm really tempted to get one!

The service from Widow's Bead work is the best!

As a matter of fact, I just got another package from her today.

She Rocks!

Scotty

"Madness"