Bill Lets Obama Turn Off the Internet

Well, my take on this is healthy skepticism. The extreme left predicted a lot of Orwellian disaster from Bush... well, a lot of that did turn out to be true, actually... but a lot didn't. Now we have the extreme right lambasting Obama and spreading all kinds of rumors, predicting the end of civilization and all that.

Then we have those all wrapped up in the December 21, 2012 thing, the end of the Mayan calendar foreshadowing the end of the world, yada yada. I'm expecting a LOT of people to quit paying their bills in 2012, just on faith that 'the end is nigh'. Absurdity runs rampant in our species.

Personally... if I'm stocked up on smoke juice, wine and a good guitar, I could deal with no internet for awhile. Then maybe I'd practice like I used to before I got all snagged up in cyberspace. LOL

well said! ha ha The 2012 has some people really freaked. Just listen to George Noory or Art Bell's guests.

I'm not worried about it to much, when it's my time it's my time. But take away my internet? NOW I'm gonna kick your ***. I pay good money for this server, they shut it off, and someone's going down