Higher Strength Nicotine Than 100Mg?

fatalis

Does anyone know what the highest strength of unflavored nicotine there is? I've only found up to 100mg/ml for sale. Some of my flavor extracts are really weak so I need to put as much as I can and there's not enough room even when I use only 25% unflavored nicotine liquid. I have 60mg nic.

Does anyone know what the highest strength of unflavored nicotine there is? I've only found up to 100mg/ml for sale. Some of my flavor extracts are really weak so I need to put as much as I can and there's not enough room even when I use only 25% unflavored nicotine liquid. I have 60mg nic.

I've wondered that myself. The 100mg stuff is always cut with PG, sometimes VG - but always cut. So it's available somewhere at higher strength... Probably China. Let us know if you find it, because that would sure be a less expensive way to mix.

Wow, you guys. I'm totally with Schizophretard here. I don't know if everybody here has seen a post by mmseng and read the warning he includes in his signature, but about 8 drops of 100mg juice would be a lethal dose. I actually was surprised to see people selling 100mg, and can't imagine anyone selling anything stronger. The liability involved in selling something that dangerous on a web site with no real check other than "clicking this says you're over 18" boggles my mind. If you do mix with 100mg base, please take every precaution, including gloves and safety glasses. This stuff is no joke.

Of course, none of this applies to Dave, who apparently is completely immune to nicotine. My blood pressure goes up just thinking about the stuff you vape. Are you still at 48mg, my friend?

No, I have not found any non flavored nic liquid higher than 100mg/ml. I have to agree with the other posters, 100mg is really dangerous. One mistake in your mixing could be harmful if not fatal. Take care and caution if you decide to use the 100mg or if you do find anything higher. Maybe you could try using larger bottles for mixing your liquid, this might help with the space issue for adding extra flavor.

Wow, you guys. I'm totally with Schizophretard here. I don't know if everybody here has seen a post by mmseng and read the warning he includes in his signature, but about 8 drops of 100mg juice would be a lethal dose. I actually was surprised to see people selling 100mg, and can't imagine anyone selling anything stronger. The liability involved in selling something that dangerous on a web site with no real check other than "clicking this says you're over 18" boggles my mind. If you do mix with 100mg base, please take every precaution, including gloves and safety glasses. This stuff is no joke.

Of course, none of this applies to Dave, who apparently is completely immune to nicotine. My blood pressure goes up just thinking about the stuff you vape. Are you still at 48mg, my friend?

Thanks for your concern folks, I really mean that. I know that sometimes I sound cavalier about relatively high levels of nicotine but there really is something to what John said here - a degree of acquired tolerance. You bet buddy, 48mg all the way. It's all that keeps me vaping.

I've never handled 100mg juice but be assured I'd wear gloves. I doubt 8 drops would be dangerous on one's skin but why take a chance? I'm a seriously risk averse person; it's why I'm so dedicated an introvert I guess. (I really am too; you would never believe I'm me in person.)

But honestly - people mix juice all the time without dying. ;) If I could find nic in a higher concentration I certainly would use it, just because I'm cheap. Naturally I'd keep it in the safe though; I'd be far too paranoid to leave it where anyone else might get hold of it.

Again, thanks for your concern, I appreciate it.

Well, just one more comment I guess. I got to thinking about this while I was walking around a while ago. While it may be true that highly concentrated nicotine is a dangerous substance, that's also true for hundreds of common household items we never think twice about - clorine bleach, draino, furniture polish, medications - all kinds of stuff we use all the time, that our kids might be able to get into, can all be totally deadly. We shouldn't succumb to fear of something simply because it's unusual. We should simply treat it with the same respect we do everything else, like driving to work.

Hm; how many of us drip and drive? (I don't. ;))

I see your point Dave but unlike those other substances nicotine does an excellent job of absorbing into your skin and people assume that since they are vaping it that it isn't that dangerous. If you weren't being careful and a bunch got all over you you will be in danger. I didn't realize how dangerous it is until I got a bunch on me. I do trust you with it but not everyone. You are not the only one reading this. I want everyone that reads this to know it is dangerous before they handle it.

I know where you're coming from buddy. I use a lot of chemicals in my shop too, and some of them are very efficient at absorbing through one's skin. Or poisoning the air. I have found replacements for most of the most dangerous stuff and finally installed powerful ventilation, but honestly there were days I felt really creepy down there knowing what I was breathing. (I just unconsciously sucked down a deep breath. Weird.) So real caution is the rule of the day whenever we're dealing with concentrated anything. Our bodies evolved for a relatively benign environment quite unlike what we live in today...

• 2 weeks later...

HMMM... Does this mean no one wants to know where I found 150mg strength nicotine...? :shiftyninja: Gee, I guess since nobody is interested, I have no need to share...

JUST kidding, although before I do, please listen to what everyone is saying about the toxicity of nicotine! I spent a year in a lab helping out my uncle who was a chemical engineer, so whenever I mix, I have a table set up outside, I ALWAYS wear elbow length latex gloves, goggles and a mask. I don't have kids, but some dogs so I keep not only the nicotine, but my e-liquid in my gun safe...

Ok then, now I am officially saying I am and will NOT be held liable for any injuries caused by the following info I'm giving you: 150mg/ml nicotine 30ml for $40 at www.dfwvapor.com. :devil:

Btw, just so you know, if anyone who uses the info I just posted gets stupid for whatever reason, and James decides to remove the item, I will be PISSED!!!!! :veryangry::veryangry::veryangry:

Just letting you know. ;)

Edited by fatalis

Well, you certainly have the right user name to ask questions like this! Are you insane? Nicotine is one of the most deadly organic posions on the planet, and it is more readily absorbed through the skin than any other route. 100mg is a lethal concentration if you spill it on yourself. You get any of that crap on you and you better have a Posion Control Center nearby.

You need gloves, masks, protective clothing and an EPA approved fume hood just to handle it, and although I know the site that sells what it claims to be 150mg liquid, that site also lists all of the protective gear you need to work with it, and an unfortunately incomplete Material Safety Data Sheet for it.

There is a reason the stuff is only offered at around 54mg - that's the legal limits set in Europe for any material containing nicotine.

You don't need to kick-up whatever brew you're mixing. You need to get your a$$ to a Library and learn something about the materials you think you want to work with.

And please, please, please! Just asking a question this stupid in a semi-public forum where someone else equally as naieve or stupid may try the same thing is truly dangerous! Get a grip.

Edited by Tinker

Thanks for your concern folks, I really mean that. I know that sometimes I sound cavalier about relatively high levels of nicotine but there really is something to what John said here - a degree of acquired tolerance. You bet buddy, 48mg all the way. It's all that keeps me vaping.

I've never handled 100mg juice but be assured I'd wear gloves. I doubt 8 drops would be dangerous on one's skin but why take a chance? I'm a seriously risk averse person; it's why I'm so dedicated an introvert I guess. (I really am too; you would never believe I'm me in person.)

But honestly - people mix juice all the time without dying. wink.gif If I could find nic in a higher concentration I certainly would use it, just because I'm cheap. Naturally I'd keep it in the safe though; I'd be far too paranoid to leave it where anyone else might get hold of it.

Again, thanks for your concern, I appreciate it.

You're an idiot and I don't care if saying that makes this disappear from the forum! 2 drops of 100mg concentration on uncalloused skin and you better dial 911 (and drop the phone) before you run to start rinsing it off.

Nicotine tolerance is an unknown medical phenomenon. Get yourself and all your buddies who claim to have developed a tolerance to nictone to the National Institutes of Health as research subjects. You're all bloody human mutants.

Nicotine does not survive IN YOUR BODY long enough to form anything resembling a drug tolerance. You smoke 60-a-day and you still have the same internal nicotine level as someone smoking 20 a day - or one a day if you get to them at the same post-smoking time as the person with the 60-a-day habit. Your addiction just demands that you maintain that level more consistently than the one-a-day smoker.

The stuff you say here is read by people who don' know any better. Jesus Christ! 100mg dilutions! 48mg dilutions! "Tolerance for nicotine!"

How the he11 do you sleep at night if you claim you have to have 48mg of nicotine in you? You must wake up every 14 of 15 minutes to puff away. Idiot!

I can't take it. The fu#king FDA is going to step in and regulate this whole industry in a heartbeat if people don't begin to think about what they're saying.

Sir Walter Raleigh is spinning in his grave. Bah!

Edited by Tinker

I know where you're coming from buddy. I use a lot of chemicals in my shop too, and some of them are very efficient at absorbing through one's skin. Or poisoning the air. I have found replacements for most of the most dangerous stuff and finally installed powerful ventilation, but honestly there were days I felt really creepy down there knowing what I was breathing. (I just unconsciously sucked down a deep breath. Weird.) So real caution is the rule of the day whenever we're dealing with concentrated anything. Our bodies evolved for a relatively benign environment quite unlike what we live in today...

You ain't never used nothing like nicotine in your shop, "old buddy". Nothing in the same neighborhood of the same universe where nicotine lives. Anything in that universe needs a license to own it and an annual inspection of the storage facilities where you keep it.

"Oh, I'll be careful about it..."

This is it, I'm resigning this forum. You are all conclusive proof that human evolution has, indeed, ended.

Moderator? Oh, moderator?

Tinker while I agree 100mg is much much to high of a dosage to be mixing in your own home and no doubt will end up forcing this industry into strict regulation I feel your point has been made. I understand your anger but putting down members is not the way to go around things. You can make your point without being derogatory.

With that said I do think that members need to be aware that using anything over 36mg is dangerous. I'm sure we can admit we're all adult however accidents happen. I suggest anyone performing DIY keep the nicotine levels no higher 36mg.