How Do I

jnnfrlsw

Is it possible to take a purchased ejuice and add more of the flavor that is too weak? In my juice reveiw below, I like the new VT chocojava juice but it would be almost perfect if I could double or even triple the strenght of the java and the choco. What would I need to buy and do in order to accomplish the chnges I want? Same thing with their great dulcis juice-like it but its way too mild-it needs a kick up in flavor. Well, am I out of luck on this or is it possible to alter the juices a bit? Jen

Hi Jen. I'm told that the drops at Tasty Puff are a miracle. Getting ready to snag some for myself in fact. Check this thread for more info. Here's Tasty Puff's site. Hint - click the little speaker in the upper left by the dancing dude to stop the music. ;)

Tasty Puff

Others have also had success just adding Lorann's or other flavoring to their juice. That will reduce the nic a bit, but just a little depending how much flavor you add. Good luck!

I boost the flavor on some juices all the time.I have found that I just cannot taste some especially the tobaco flavors.I get flavor at diyflavorshack and SpiceBarn ,it only takes a little to bring it up.