3 New Eliquids To Share My .02 About

jnnfrlsw

Today's First new juice is VT choco java 24. This is one of my fav. java liquids. Its not as strong as I usuaaly prefer. But, you can clearly taste chocolate undertones along with a mild (just a wee bit stronger would have made this a daily go to juice for me)java taste. Great vapor and decent throat hit on my 510. Would love to try it on a spade. Of all the VT juices I now have this is my favorite with the dulcis a close second.

Next I tried VT's traditional tobacco and cappachino (thanks Stu). The TT smelled like dirty socks to me, but thankfully didn't taste like them. Its a sweet tobacco-it will be one I will use on occasion only. Lastly the VT capp. is very smooth-making it boderline too mild. Cannot really taste the espresso taste. I favor the stronger coffee flavors so this one was too mikd for my taste. Like all flavors likes and dislikes, our taste is totally subjective-hard to say what one person will enjoy or dislike. Still, the 3 flavs are all worth trying. The choco java winning my taste off.

Only VT juice I have yet to try is the new Sweet Dawn-I will be ordering it next and will share my opinions for those who care.

Jen

I care, Jen. ;)

I've had the Choco Java for a few days and the more I vape it, the more I like it. I agree that a bit more java would make it just about perfect. I'm also liking Dulcis the more I try it. I have TT, but haven't tried it yet...been stuck on Grape Soda mostly. I'm interested to hear what you think of Sweet Dawn. I think it's actually pretty good...and, as with the rest, the more I vape, the more I like it.