Spade Battery Question

fatalis

I was wondering if you can use any kind of rechargable batteries as long as it's the right size, or does it have to be the ones you can only find on mod e-cig websites? Also, can you use ones with a different mAh? My Spade came with 2 triple AAA sized batteries that are 600mAh, so can I use 800mAh? And last question: Can you use any kind of recahrgable battery chargers?

I was wondering if you can use any kind of rechargable batteries as long as it's the right size, or does it have to be the ones you can only find on mod e-cig websites? Also, can you use ones with a different mAh? My Spade came with 2 triple AAA sized batteries that are 600mAh, so can I use 800mAh? And last question: Can you use any kind of recahrgable battery chargers?

All of the 10440 batteries are 360 mah. There was a massive Chinese misprint on the batteries. Even though they say 600, they are 360. I've seen some that say 500 also, but apparently when tested they are only 360mah.

Hi Fatalis, Yhe short answer is yes you can BUT the correct answer is I would not try it. First and foremost the batteries that come with the spade are protected batts (not all batteries are protected and can explode). Second, the 600mah batts are actually 360mah (misprinted). if you can find a battery that has a higher mah, you can use it without worry. The bigger mah just means the battery will last longer between charges. Hope this helps.

I don't know a lot about that battery stuff, but first of all they would have to fit into the Spade. I never tried a different battery with mine. But I didn't try our battery charger with the batteries and they didn't fit. I may buy a different charger though.