Old Timer's Strikes Again

Lee

Received my new DSE905 in the mail today from MadVapes. I was tickled because I just ordered it yesterday! Unpacked everything, laid it all out on the table, picked up the batteries...and found out I order the wrong charger. :wallbash: Waiting to hear if I can make a trade, and also upping the dose on my medication.

Received my new DSE905 in the mail today from MadVapes. I was tickled because I just ordered it yesterday! Unpacked everything, laid it all out on the table, picked up the batteries...and found out I order the wrong charger. :wallbash: Waiting to hear if I can make a trade, and also upping the dose on my medication.

Wow, that was fast!! So sorry about the charger though. I ordered one yesterday, but it was later in the day when I finished the order. And things never get to me that fast. Let us know what you think about the 905 - after you can use it, I mean. I got an adapter so I can use my 510 attys on it, too.

Wow, that was fast!! So sorry about the charger though. I ordered one yesterday, but it was later in the day when I finished the order. And things never get to me that fast. Let us know what you think about the 905 - after you can use it, I mean. I got an adapter so I can use my 510 attys on it, too.

I got the 510 adapter as well. I discovered that the batteries do carry a charge, so I'm vaping away, and so far I love it. Mark, at MadVapes, is shipping the correct charger and told me how to jury rig the one I've got if the batteries run down before I get the right one.

The reason I got is so fast is because MadVapes is located here in North Carolina. Having said that, Mark has been fantastic responding to my e-mail detailing my error and is shipping the correct charger out to me right away. It's amazing how great customer service has been with the retailers I've dealt with since I started vaping. Outstanding! :clap:

Oh, I agree. The ones I've worked with have been great. I haven't done anything with some of them except to order from them, but they've been quick to get the order out and the order is correct, so I'm very happy with that, too.

Well, it would be nice to have a vendor so close that you can get things that quickly. Lucky you.

Glad you're liking the 905. Keep us updated on how it's going. I'm looking forward to trying mine, too.

LOL! (Literally) It's a good thing you have an apt sense of humor buddy, or you really would be beating your head against the wall! Cool to hear how Mark has treated you, he's on my list for upcoming orders. I'm interested in hearing how the 905 goes for you too. Can't have too much information...

I loved the DSE905. Although, after about a week of use, the top part totally bent while it was coat pocket because of the crappy glue job. The wires ripped an I wasn't able to solder it back together : /