A Little Harsh.

WeThePeople

Hello all. A question... are the liquids with higher nicotine levels more harsh than the lower ones? I'm using 24mg liquid right now and it is quite harsh. I love my ecig but it still chokes me sometimes. Should I try the 18mg? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

That should help, however it may be the PG that is irritating you too, a small percentage of users actually have an allergy towards it. Try stepping down the nic content, if that doesn't help look for an all VG based or Reduced PG juice and see if that is better.

Hello all. A question... are the liquids with higher nicotine levels more harsh than the lower ones? I'm using 24mg liquid right now and it is quite harsh. I love my ecig but it still chokes me sometimes. Should I try the 18mg? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

yes - most of the time the harshness comes from the nicotine. If it was me, I would get something lower like 11, then you can try that straight, or mix with the 24 to get near 18 (17.5 on a 50/50 mix), then you haven't wasted the 24 (I'm really cheap). You can also cut the 24 but then you're cutting the taste as well.

Edited by FTJoe