Suggestions For Alternative To Pg For Th

BigXor

I can't vape PG because it gives me a wicked headache almost immediately. I use VG exclusively, but do use some PG for TH (no more than 10%). I can feel the headache coming on with 10% PG but it doesn't fully realize.

I know Pure Grain Alcohol works but you can't buy it in Pennsylvania. I really don't want to use vodka or anything like that.

Ethyl Alcohol cannot be purchased anywhere unless it contains some additive that makes it undrinkable.

Any of you DIY'ers have have good safe way to increase TH with VG other than increasing nic strength or adding PG?

I'm not a big TH fan but acidity seems to help. Johnson Creek, I believe, adds lemon juice. You might try adding a little lemon juice or oil and see if that helps. I wouldn't think you would need much. Why not just a couple of drops of Vodka?

You can purchase citric acid in some grocery stores, I picked up some awhile back, it comes in little crystals you can dissolve into some warm distilled water I guess. I've never tried adding citric acid to my juices yet, but as Jmhester said some e-juice suppliers do use it.

Not in the Eastern part of PA near the NJ border, I presume? When I'm not working in the lab, I'm finishing my doctorate in Philly and have found that I can just hop on the train and head to NJ to pick up Everclear (sadly, the store on the border never stocks enough so I still have to order it online).

Oh, and I wouldn't add too much acid to e-Liquid. Adding more acid will form nicotine salts and will effectively lower the effectiveness of the liquid. Just an FYI. ~Adam