Cleaning Attys

So i see a lot of videos saying to use vodka or cola, but everyone talks about boiling them. I have yet to see a vid with the boiling method. can anyone explain to me how i go about this? Or what method is the best? I would like to try the boiling if it works well just because i don't know about leaving it in cola seems like the sugar would gunk it up. thank you!

Sorry just now found a thread here with a lot of good ideas. Side note I learned to use the search bar!.. sorry im really new to forums altogether .

I'd just like to add that I would recommend using distilled water when cleaning attys. Hard water minerals can build up on the coil and cause more problems than the e-juice itself.

I like that idea, GDub, but I can't seem to find distilled water any more. It used to be in every store, grocery store, etc., but I haven't seen any for years. I've been looking more lately, but I just don't find it. I have looked into making my own distilled water, but that seems very time consuming. I haven't done a great deal of research into it yet, but I'm not sure it's something I can do right now. I guess I'll keep looking. :whistle:

So how would i get running distilled water water? :question:

I have a little electric tea kettle I like to use to clean my attys. I just fill it up, turn it on, then pour it through the attys as I hold them with a slightly modified set of tweezers (I just wrapped the ends with a little electric tape so I don't scratch the finish when holding the atty).

Why these ecigs don't come with assemble & washing instructions I'll never know.

Tip: Make sure to prime the atty with 2 or 3? drops directly before using again.

I learnt that the hard way... mine is broke. :( Down to one. :crybaby:

Why these ecigs don't come with assemble & washing instructions I'll never know.

Tip: Make sure to prime the atty with 2 or 3? drops directly before using again.

I learnt that the hard way... mine is broke. :( Down to one. :crybaby:

i drip anyways so i don't think that will be a problem, but thank you for the heads up!