5 Days And Counting

ROOR

I just wanted to say i have been vaping now for 5 and a half days. I have gone to a pack a day to having a total of 3 analogs in the 5 days of vaping. Come to find out i really like the menthol flavors, strange because i hated menthol analogs.. I don't care to much for the tabacco flavors? Maybe i just haven't tried the right one. I will say I LOVE the mango and the coca-cola from arno. One other thing i noticed, i orderd 2 510 kits from different suppliers, 1 from the u.k. and i wont say the name. They guaranteed me they were real joye products yet they dont seem to be nearly the same quality as the kit i got from awesomevapor. Either way i love them both and my PT works great! Im am so happy i found a place I could learn about this, thank you all for you help and positive support. I just wanted to give a little feed back on my experience.

:icecream: <3 RooR

Congrats!!! A lot of people find they don't want analog flavors any more after vaping for awhile. Probably a good thing, too. That way you might not want to go back to analogs - ever.

I'm glad you're enjoying your experience.

I just wanted to say i have been vaping now for 5 and a half days. I have gone to a pack a day to having a total of 3 analogs in the 5 days of vaping. Come to find out i really like the menthol flavors, strange because i hated menthol analogs.. I don't care to much for the tabacco flavors? Maybe i just haven't tried the right one. I will say I LOVE the mango and the coca-cola from arno. One other thing i noticed, i orderd 2 510 kits from different suppliers, 1 from the u.k. and i wont say the name. They guaranteed me they were real joye products yet they dont seem to be nearly the same quality as the kit i got from awesomevapor. Either way i love them both and my PT works great! Im am so happy i found a place I could learn about this, thank you all for you help and positive support. I just wanted to give a little feed back on my experience.

:icecream: <3 RooR

I am still at 3 to 4 cigs a day. Trying to vape my way thru the "craving" seems to just make me OD on nicotine LOL. SOOOOO I ordered some 0mg juice for that.... we'll see does that help the morning thing. :)

Meanwhile YAY!! It's amazing how fast and easily I've gone from 1.5 packs to a couple analogs a day. Even if I stayed at a couple, it would still be better than the 1.5 packs.

Teri

Meanwhile YAY!! It's amazing how fast and easily I've gone from 1.5 packs to a couple analogs a day. Even if I stayed at a couple, it would still be better than the 1.5 packs.

Teri

I always tell folks if you can get rid of even one cigarette that's better, anything after that is a bonus. Too many folks feel failure if they drift back or don't stop smoking altogether and that's understandable, but they shouldn't. In what life could you have gone 1.5 packs a day to a couple of cigs without being in a coma? I know I couldn't.

It took me two or three months before I lost the desire for the analogs.Once in a while when I smell one burning I think about it .But the smell of stale smoke on someons is kinda nasty.

It took me two or three months before I lost the desire for the analogs.Once in a while when I smell one burning I think about it .But the smell of stale smoke on someons is kinda nasty.

Yea I wont lie I think about it a lot. I think that is what i vape a lot, but i will say i can definitely manage with out them. I think i will cut down on the vaping the further i get away from analogs. Thank you everyone! :hug:

Edited by ROOR

ROOR, that is great ....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I guess I am a little lucky. From the first time that I picked up my 510 I knew that I would NEVER have another analog and after 4 weeks I still feel the same way. Like I told a friend tonight it is like I never quit smoking....just switched brands, and I smoked 2 packs a day for over 40 years. The flavor that I like the best is pumpkin pie from wordup ( just ordered 50 ml)I like a 50/50 mix pg and vg (good hit and lots of vapor)Keep having fun

ROOR, that is great ....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I guess I am a little lucky. From the first time that I picked up my 510 I knew that I would NEVER have another analog and after 4 weeks I still feel the same way. Like I told a friend tonight it is like I never quit smoking....just switched brands, and I smoked 2 packs a day for over 40 years. The flavor that I like the best is pumpkin pie from wordup ( just ordered 50 ml)I like a 50/50 mix pg and vg (good hit and lots of vapor)Keep having fun

I was the same way. After my first "real" kit arrived (I started with a disposable kit) I think I had one analog. For me, part of it was the fact that I was having bouts of smoking-induced asthma, persistent cough, and other symptoms. That, and I had gotten to the point where I didn't really enjoy the taste any longer. That's probably why I've pretty much moved away from the tobacco flavored juices. It's nice to have a pleasant taste in my mouth instead of that burnt tobacco taste. I especially like waking up in the morning and not having a taste in my mouth like a thousand skunks had marched through.

:animier: Congrats!!!! That is so awesome, you're doing great! Give yourself a big pat on the back, and don't fret about those lingering analog moments. They'll take care of themselves in due time. Honest.

I, too, had problems with dropping the 4 analogs from my habit. (haha, I sound like a Veteran and I've only been tobacco free for 3 or 4 days now!!). For me, it was the clock. I discovered I was addicted to the clock. After 40 something years of "break time" at school and work, those particular times were difficult for me. Don't despair! Just keep the excitement about getting to quit smoking in the forefront and turn off the have to quit smoking voice within. Just because you have the vape machine don't mean you have to do anything. Hang in there, you'll get to quit yet!

Thanks everyone! i would just like to say 11 days ! and still counting not a single analog!!!! But i am getting that bad coughing now but i know its a good thing so im really glad to get that all out of my system. :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone! i would just like to say 11 days ! and still counting not a single analog!!!! But i am getting that bad coughing now but i know its a good thing so im really glad to get that all out of my system. :rolleyes:

Way to go ROOR!!! I am 41 days out and couldn't be more excited. I did have thoughts of analogs about the first 2 weeks and then I started to realize...I don't want a real cigarette! I mean, I REALLY don't want one anymore!!! They stink, they taste bad....and my e-cig is DELICIOUS! Keep up the good work...your going to do JUST fine :)!