Vp1 510

Dennis36

So i was looking into getting a vp1 for the 510. So do you just screw in your atomizer? Sorry if this is a dumb question but just wondering how it works. Vaprlife.com has one for 89 bucks with no atomizer. So i guess i have to use my atomizer from my 510 set.. Anyone have one? If so let me know what you think of it.

yhst9197875330835020895.gif

Edited by Dennis36

So i was looking into getting a vp1 for the 510. So do you just screw in your atomizer? Sorry if this is a dumb question but just wondering how it works. Vaprlife.com has one for 89 bucks with no atomizer. So i guess i have to use my atomizer from my 510 set.. Anyone have one? If so let me know what you think of it.

yhst9197875330835020895.gif

The VP1 is set up to use with a 801 atomizer. When you buy it for the 510, you will get a adapter that will screw onto the 801 fitting. Your 510 atomizer will then screw into the adapter. So you are actually getting the best of both worlds with this purchase. You can use a 801 atomizer or a 510 atomizer.

The best way to use the adapter is to screw the atomizer onto the adapter and then screw the adapter, with atomizer attached, to the battery unit.

The little gold piece in the front of the picture is the adapter.

The VP1 is set up to use with a 801 atomizer. When you buy it for the 510, you will get a adapter that will screw onto the 801 fitting. Your 510 atomizer will then screw into the adapter. So you are actually getting the best of both worlds with this purchase. You can use a 801 atomizer or a 510 atomizer.

The best way to use the adapter is to screw the atomizer onto the adapter and then screw the adapter, with atomizer attached, to the battery unit.

The little gold piece in the front of the picture is the adapter.

Awesome! Thanks!

I have a VP2 and love it. You want to attach the atty to the adapter first, then attach that to the VP1. You can download the instructions for it at vaprlife (like below, then scroll down to bottom of page).

VP1

I have a VP2 and love it. You want to attach the atty to the adapter first, then attach that to the VP1. You can download the instructions for it at vaprlife (like below, then scroll down to bottom of page).

VP1

I thought I had included this in my post. I re-read what I wrote and realized I did it the hard way. Thank you for making it easier to understand. I can make it so complicated sometimes. :)