Halo Cool E-Juice Anyone?

totalchaos

I am new to all this, I was wondering if anyone has tried the Halo Cool e-juice? If so how is it? Would the New-pure be better? One more thing I noticed was a ton of people here have the Joy 510, I ordered a Volcano, what is big difference that seems to make everyone love there 510?

I can't speak for the juice because I've never tried it but I can speak for the 510. Most people like the 510 because it was the first small unit to create a large amount of vapor. The volcano is a raised atomizer (looks to be an M series) I believe they use the auto battery system. The problem with the auto batteries is that over time the liquid will enter the battery causing the sensor to stop working. (This can happen in a matter of a week or two) Overall the 510 has been tried and tested over and over and every time for the most part customers and members have very positive results. I've tried just about every model on the market (really) and as a starter model, heck as an intermediate model you just can't beat it. The only down side is the lack of battery life but it's worth it.

I can't speak for the juice because I've never tried it but I can speak for the 510. Most people like the 510 because it was the first small unit to create a large amount of vapor. The volcano is a raised atomizer (looks to be an M series) I believe they use the auto battery system. The problem with the auto batteries is that over time the liquid will enter the battery causing the sensor to stop working. (This can happen in a matter of a week or two) Overall the 510 has been tried and tested over and over and every time for the most part customers and members have very positive results. I've tried just about every model on the market (really) and as a starter model, heck as an intermediate model you just can't beat it. The only down side is the lack of battery life but it's worth it.

Absolutely. Love the 510s. Mega batteries help and of course my fav the spade mmod.

I have not tried the Halo juices, so I will not be any help to you there.

The first kit I bought was a 510. It really helped me get going with the art of vaping. I agree with Chris, the battery life is a bit short but it never was a problem for me. I always had a battery on the charger. I did just purchase one of the new mega batteries for the 510. It is much longer than the regular 510 battery but it doesn't seem to be a problem. The life on the mega battery is outstanding. I have been very pleased with it so far.

I have not tried the Halo juices, so I will not be any help to you there.

The first kit I bought was a 510. It really helped me get going with the art of vaping. I agree with Chris, the battery life is a bit short but it never was a problem for me. I always had a battery on the charger. I did just purchase one of the new mega batteries for the 510. It is much longer than the regular 510 battery but it doesn't seem to be a problem. The life on the mega battery is outstanding. I have been very pleased with it so far.

I concur with the performance of the mega batteries. I ordered one with my 510 kit, and it will last at least twice as long as the regular batteries. Compared to my first e-cig, an RN4075, which had the automatic battery, there really is no comparison. Until I got the 510, I was wondering if this e-cig thing was worth it. The RN4075 produced hardly any vapor, the batteries only held a charge for about two hours and there was very little throat hit, no matter what strength of e-juice I used.

It sounds like maybe the volcano is very similar to the model I started with. I didn't really have a problem with it - and it did get me off of analogs - but I seemed to have developed a problem with having to try other models, too. So I did. I found that I got a lot more vapor with each one I tried and that made a really big difference to me. I need and want more vapor. The 510 has that. The battery life isn't good, but I just kept one on the charger until I needed to change. It worked okay, but I did want longer battery life.