Got Spade?

Just got the mailthumbup.gif

Ordered Spade 1/20 from VTStore - mailed same day - received 1/22 just 5 mins ago (of course we both are in Calif)

Ordered adapter 1/19 from GoodProphets - mailed 1/20 from PA - received 1/22 just 5 mins ago: Adapter is for 510 bat to 901 atty cuz I have 15 901 attys and don't want them to go to waste.

I like the little sack for the Spade as it holds a variety of juice and spare batt & atty. A little sack like this is great for Princesses cuz most of us carry a girlie purse anyway. Not sure how it works for the dudes.

This Spade is identical (except color) to the VP1-901 I had before from VaprLife. I had the VP1-901 1st version and l loved it. Then I upgraded to protected batts and needed to get the 2nd version and had problems til finally I gave up on it. Hopefully the Spade is v.3 and there will be no issues. robo.gif

I will keep you posted.

I'm vaping on mine right now, Vacker, and loving it! I'm sure you will too. I haven't had a single issue and it's been my go to pv for a month now. Congrats on a great purchace! Enjoy.

BTW, I use my little velvet bag all the time, and I'm a big boy carpenter. If you don't mind me saying so, your avatar always make me smile. :blush:

I'm vaping on mine right now, Vacker, and loving it! I'm sure you will too. I haven't had a single issue and it's been my go to pv for a month now. Congrats on a great purchace! Enjoy.

BTW, I use my little velvet bag all the time, and I'm a big boy carpenter. If you don't mind me saying so, your avatar always make me smile. blush.gif

I'm Spadeing right now too!

Wow we have alot in common as my avatar makes me smile tooevil.gif

I'm also vaping on mine right now. I didn't know they made adapters to use 901s on 510 batteries. So, I can use a 901 on my Spade? Do they make 801 adapters like that?

You can get adapters at altsmoke. I'm sure you can find them elsewhere, but this is where I remember seeing them.

510 adapter

This sounds too good to be true! I think I'm missing something! I can buy adapters to use 801s or 901s on my Spade and basically turn it into a VP1?!?! WOW! ohmy.gif Someone please tell me they know where to find gold ones!!!

Well I have not found gold ones. But when looking at adapters make sure what connection they are. Goodprophets is only 2.95 each and yes they have 801 and 901 adapters.

I just got up and took a drag from the Spade GEEZ for a split second I thought I was huffin' an analog. That baby rocks!!! Flavor / Vapor / Throathit!!punk.gif

BTW just make sure the adapter is 510 bat to 801 or 901 atty and NOT the other way around as 510 atty to 801 or 901 bat. The pictures and descriptions on some sites are not clear about that. Goodprophets is very clear.

Edited by Vacker1229

This sounds too good to be true! I think I'm missing something! I can buy adapters to use 801s or 901s on my Spade and basically turn it into a VP1?!?! WOW! ohmy.gif Someone please tell me they know where to find gold ones!!!

Just saw the adapter in gold, although a little pricey just for the gold finish. My adapter was $2.95

http://www.vaporkings.com/DSE901_battery_to_Joye_510_atomizer_adapter_p/adapt-901-to-510.htm

But this just means they do exist so it is only a matter of time before a cheaper one appears somewhere.

Just saw the adapter in gold, although a little pricey just for the gold finish. My adapter was $2.95

http://www.vaporkings.com/DSE901_battery_to_Joye_510_atomizer_adapter_p/adapt-901-to-510.htm

But this just means they do exist so it is only a matter of time before a cheaper one appears somewhere.

Found this last night. Don't know anything about the vendor.

Gold Adapter

Regarding gold adapters, not needed on the Spade cuz as of today I just noticed that all the gold on the band has worn off and now it matchs my silver $2.95 adapter perfectly.

VaporKIngs is allright ,and they have some neat hardware.The liquid is a little more expensive than I am accustomed to though.But I would not be afraid to order from them again.That is where I got my adapters to put 901 and 510's on my 801 power gear.I love the fact that if it is not a genuine Joye they tell you that instead of just trying to pass them off,they have Joye 510 and some DSE made 510 styles that are cheaper ,they work ok I have never tried a Joye 510 for comparison though.

Edited by mcquinn

The reason was because there was already the VP1 and Vp2 units on the market. Most people purchase 510 adapters from the store and almost NEVER purchase a 901 adapter. We are thinking about carrying a 510 to 801 adapter for the spade. This would not only make the 801 users happy but it would give you longer battery life on the spade. (The resistance is higher on the penstyle atomizer so it doesn't use as much energy) :)