Nicogel in the Hand

http://www.medpagetoday.com/PrimaryCare/Smoking/4847

Nicogel in the Hand a Surrogate for Tobacco in the Lungs. You can now "rub" nicotine into your skin via the hands. Doesn't sound as good as a vape but I noticed this...

The American Cancer Society, a major foe of smoking, had mixed feelings about Nicogel. "The most important concern is that using a bridge product like Nicogel may discourage smokers from making a serious attempt at quitting," said Thomas J. Glynn, Ph.D., who spoke for the society. "From a public health perspective that's a very big concern."

Again we see this qoute. Do these A-Holes support anything that may help a smoker quite other than cold turkey?

Most of them, I assume, have never smoked or if they have they were blessed with the ability to quit 'cold turkey'. They have no inclination of what we go thru, I don't understand people trying to be our moral watchdogs and feel their way is the only right way and intend on forcing it on others. How arrogant and obnoxious. Very seflish and

self-centered. Their way is the only way..... :mad::excl::angry:

I hate that term "cold turkey" sheez we aren't heroin addicts, do not have DTs and bugs crawling on us. Damn!!

Let them investigate Nicogel and maybe that will take the heat of us for awhile.

"Products like Nicogel take advantage of the unregulated grey area between tobacco products and tobacco cessation products. The cancer society believes Nicogel is not subject to FDA approval so long as it does not claim to be a product that will help a smoker quit."Also Duke University is currently doing a study and a nicotine solution you drop into you beverage, hmm get your caffiene and nic all in one sip.

Let them investigat that too. Just leave us alone!! Stinkin' bastards!!

Edited by Vacker1229

I hate that term "cold turkey" sheez we aren't heroin addicts, do not have DTs and bugs crawling on us. Damn!!

Let them investigate Nicogel and maybe that will take the heat of us for awhile.

"Products like Nicogel take advantage of the unregulated grey area between tobacco products and tobacco cessation products. The cancer society believes Nicogel is not subject to FDA approval so long as it does not claim to be a product that will help a smoker quit."Also Duke University is currently doing a study and a nicotine solution you drop into you beverage, hmm get your caffiene and nic all in one sip.

Absolutely! I get a little tired of being treated like a second rate citizen too..... !!

I aggree although nicotine is the most addictive substance on the planet