Where Do I Get E-Juice Without A Long Wait?

Dennis36

I recently ordered some e juice from the Vapor Station on the 8th of Jan it is now the 21st and still has not even been shipped.. Does anyone know a good place to order e juice without having to wait so long?

I have ordered from VT store, Electronixstix, Awsomevapor and Dietsmokes and have never had to wait more than 3 days. Check out the supporting suppliers section and the certified suppliers list.

And welcome to VaporTalk!

Dang Sinikal - you're fast!

Edited by Brian

I recently ordered some e juice from the Vapor Station on the 8th of Jan it is now the 21st and still has not even been shipped.. Does anyone know a good place to order e juice without having to wait so long?

That's really strange because i ordered a 510 starter kit from there on the 14th and it shipped on the 15th yet i havent been able to track it at all so im still wondering my self ?

either way i will cross fingers for both of us :)

Any where stateside and you should get it in three or four days.The Vapor Station e-liquid is well worth the wait though.I don't know where it comes from but I have not found any as tasty from anyone else.But taste is subjective.Eric has something on his site that if you want to be able to track you have to buy some kind of special shipping.

Edited by mcquinn

Any where stateside and you should get it in three or four days.The Vapor Station e-liquid is well worth the wait though.I don't know where it comes from but I have not found any as tasty from anyone else.But taste is subjective.Eric has something on his site that if you want to be able to track you have to buy some kind of special shipping.

Yes i paid for that, but all it says is shipped. I don't know whats up with it.

Wet Your Stick got my order to me on the third day after I placed it, and I'm in North Carolina. WYS is in Arizona, so I thought that was remarkable. :thumbsup:

Thanks Everyone! My order has been shipped.. I don't want anyone to think i was putting the Vapor Station down. They do have some of the best flavors out there. This is my 3rd order and Ive always gotten my stuff. Just takes a little while.

I highly recommend the Vapor Talk store, they have some of the tastiest juices around and get your product do you in a few days.

Hi, Dennis. I'm also in Ohio. Placed an order with Vapor Talk (California) on Sunday and had my order this morning (Wednesday). Can't beat that. As a matter of fact, my 510 kit from Illinois was ordered the same day and I'm still waiting on it.