Not On The Lips!

Lee

I've learned a pretty good lesson, I think. It's a good idea to change out the filler in the cart if you fill it instead of dripping. I had been using the same cart for about ten days or so, and then today every time I took a draw on it after refilling I got a mouthful of juice. Finally, the brain woke up and I put in a new cart and the problem went away. Maybe my old-timer's disease is worse than I thought.

What I learned is that the filler eventually gets over saturated and the result is juice being sucked into my mouth. I love vaping, but a mouthful of juice...not so much. The dumb thing is that I've got a whole sheet of filler material and there's no reason not to change it out ever 2-3 days. I've just been a little on the lazy side.

Now that you've been juiced you can call yourself a vetran. :thumbsup:

I rinse my carts in hot water every few days and blow them out. Juice can also get into the air vents (the little hole on the side of the carts where you're actually drawing the vapor through). Helps to keep a paper towel handy and everytime you remove the cart wipe off any juice/condensation from around the sides.

It actually comes from condensation ,you can see it on the outside of the cart when you take it out to top off.I usually use a peice of tissue and wipe it off and blow thru the cart to get rid off it when I top off.The vapor condenses on the cooler surfaces some runs back down to the element to revaporize ,when you hit it pretty hard for a while it builds up until you get a taste.I get it when I drip as well.

I've learned a pretty good lesson, I think. It's a good idea to change out the filler in the cart if you fill it instead of dripping. I had been using the same cart for about ten days or so, and then today every time I took a draw on it after refilling I got a mouthful of juice. Finally, the brain woke up and I put in a new cart and the problem went away. Maybe my old-timer's disease is worse than I thought.

What I learned is that the filler eventually gets over saturated and the result is juice being sucked into my mouth. I love vaping, but a mouthful of juice...not so much. The dumb thing is that I've got a whole sheet of filler material and there's no reason not to change it out ever 2-3 days. I've just been a little on the lazy side.

My Old timers thing is changing the battery lol. I'll start getting antsy and then realize that either.... i need to drip a little more juice into the cartridge OR the battery is getting low. I usually switch em out before it begins warning me with the light cuz I want that vapor. But I get involved in what I'm doing and .....forget. LOL

Teri

I've been wiping down the outside of the cart every time I fill. Maybe I'll give a little blow through it to clear the excess liquid at the same time.

I've been wiping down the outside of the cart every time I fill. Maybe I'll give a little blow through it to clear the excess liquid at the same time.

In the end of a 510 cart and a RN4081 or Cartomizer there is a removable piece(not sure with other models)There is a chamber there that will fill up with condensation/juice and if you draw hard or flood it and lay it down will getcha.I take that piece out and wipe and/or rinse it out with hot water to clean also.You can wash the filler and blot dry and reuse also a couple of times.When washing my carts I take this end piece out(i use a tack) and clean and let dry I have some 3-4 months old and if they still fit tight enough I clean and reuse.

Another tip with my 510 is to tap the led on you leg like packing a analog and the condesation/jucie will fall into the atty and you can vape it away!! This is more of a problem(juice in the mouth) when you use no filler or use same cart to long without cleaning or flood a cart refilling IMO...

Edited by SteveD1

In the end of a 510 cart and a RN4081 or Cartomizer there is a removable piece(not sure with other models)There is a chamber there that will fill up with condensation/juice and if you draw hard or flood it and lay it down will getcha.I take that piece out and wipe and/or rinse it out with hot water to clean also.You can wash the filler and blot dry and reuse also a couple of times.When washing my carts I take this end piece out(i use a tack) and clean and let dry I have some 3-4 months old and if they still fit tight enough I clean and reuse.

Another tip with my 510 is to tap the led on you leg like packing a analog and the condesation/jucie will fall into the atty and you can vape it away!! This is more of a problem(juice in the mouth) when you use no filler or use same cart to long without cleaning or flood a cart refilling IMO...

Good ideas. I am always grabbing my can of air and putting it up to the little hole on the mouthpiece and blowing all the condensation out. Wow, you really do end up with quite a little bit o juice in that thing!!