Stupid Dripping Question

Darrin

will try to night assuming my juice gets here :)

what end of the atty do you drip into? looking at the video, i looks like you drip from the cart end right on the coil

have a 510

thanks...

been looking but couldnt exactly tell from the vids i watched, and of course a 510 wasnt used :)

thank you ! :) just wanted to make sure

hate to ruin something... when my vt juice arrives i wanted to try it with an empty cart

I hear ya! I remember when i first received my 510, i watched youtube vids over, and over and over to make sure i was right about everything.

Yep with an empty cart, (which is what most of us do) just yank that filler stuffing out and drip about 3-4 drops directly onto the coil/bridge ;) Good to go!

I try to hit the little wick in the atty but I don't think it really makes any difference. Probably just some anal retentive thing! :wacko:

Make sure you let us know how things work when your liquid comes in. If you are not sure, just ask--its normal to be nervous initially. Once you have it all together it will make sense.

Happy vaping !!!

Make sure you let us know how things work when your liquid comes in. If you are not sure, just ask--its normal to be nervous initially. Once you have it all together it will make sense.

Happy vaping !!!