Judge Overrules Fda On E-Cigarettes

Christopher

Another great article in regards to the recent ruling. I especially love this qoute

The Food and Drug Administration issued a brief statement: "The public health issues surrounding electronic cigarettes are of serious concern to the F.D.A. The agency is reviewing Judge Leon's opinion and will decide the appropriate action to take."

Wow they really don't like him do they?

More: Click Here

Another great article in regards to the recent ruling. I especially love this qoute

Wow they really don't like him do they?

More: Click Here

LMAO The appropriate action to take.

Gotta love it. The first thing I researched was how dangerous these things might be. And the definitive answer was... "I dunno!!!!!!" everywhere I looked. They haven't really been AROUND long enough to learn LONG TERM effects, and they can't find any really bad short term ones.

But folks still want to control what other folks do, whether it affects THEM or not. I've noticed that on a lot of issues, not just ecigs, not just health related type issues.

By all means tell me what is bad for me. I just wish some folks would try some LOGIC skills for pity's sake. Once I weeded through the ecig sites disclaiming what the "other side" was saying, I finally found actual articles about it, which were amazingly, just as dumb as the ecig sites SAID they were.

Now, I hadn't vaped at all....I was deciding whether or not to try it.... and these articles were a hoot and a half. If I hadn't wanted to try it I'd have never found so many funny quotes LOL

Teri

IMHO

I feel that they are more safe then some of the foods we eat.

Ya sure you have nicotine which is a known poison yet is used to cure people for some things.

Then you have items already Proven safe for human consumption.

All that are known have been approved or available in 1 way or another for many years.

The only problem is we are mixing them and there is another way to use them.

There trying to control it. while they know the outcome is fine.

It's all about the Digits..$..

Yes I feel personally even if there is no nicotine we could probably get by and enjoy it.

Is that safe?

I think so. Why? When you boil water or cook your creating evaporation which does not make us sick.

And what are we vaping if 0Nic?

Food Grade Items.

Hmm I am with you Before I went to far into it I spent a little time looking for downfalls bad and why not about e-cigs.

And The researching I found including True research they could not come up with anything bad.

Ya maybe some of the companies used extra stuff. But now most will do thorough testing with there Liquids.

There is nothing wrong with it.

They just want there money. And if there going to keep pressing this. They better think twice. & Everyone better get involved and fight them.

Maybe we all need to just gather together gather some funds up & take and protest the GOV&FDA.... And Reclaim Our Rights.

Very interesting article on big business and the FDA. Makes me wonder what the tobacco industry and FDA are going to cook up now together. Maybe the FDA will push tobacco companies to chase after the e-cig manufactures. Then the FDA can slip in a back door and gain regulation over it.