Heaven-Gifts-Recomendations

Both of these companies Heaven Gifts and Health Cabin are in China. The choice is yours if you want to order from China and not a supplier located in the United States.

Definately not a chance I'm willing to partake in. I think my supplies will come from someplace in this hemisphere. LOL.

I have ordered from Healthcabin and there were no issues at all. But, I think I will continue to support more local vendors. I really think supporting vendors on VT is important as well. So, I have been ordering from VT supporting vendors.

I would rather pay someone stateside to take the risk with Customs.I ordered something from UK and my wife said the mailman was acting like he had a bomb as he was placing it on the porch.

I would rather pay someone stateside to take the risk with Customs.I ordered something from UK and my wife said the mailman was acting like he had a bomb as he was placing it on the porch.

The China location explains the 15.00 shipping fee. I went with nicostix and ever awesome vapor/ Arno-staying in the good ole USA.

The China location explains the 15.00 shipping fee. I went with nicostix and ever awesome vapor/ Arno-staying in the good ole USA.

Arno's Liquids work great in all my models and his prices are hard to beat and his menthol and 555 are a always must have in my supply box!!!!

I ordered from one China supplier and the stuff did not look as good as it should have so that will be my last overseas order for good!!!!

Best advice is to stick with what is recomended here or other well know forums!!!

I have ordered from Healthcabin and there were no issues at all. But, I think I will continue to support more local vendors. I really think supporting vendors on VT is important as well. So, I have been ordering from VT supporting vendors.

Same here. I'll only buy from VT supporting suppliers and certified suppliers unless there is something I want that none of them sell.

• 2 years later...