What Liquid Other Than Vt Is Good?

It really doesn't taste much like a cigar, but for some reason it's the closest thing to my Marlboro Ultra-lights that I've tried. I guess it's just enough of a tobacco taste to satisfy me. To be honest, I'm getting to the point where I don't even want my vape to taste like tobacco. Maybe I'm getting past the newbie stage. :D

That is EXACTLY how I've been lately! I don't even want a tobacco flavored juice.

None of them taste like the real thing to me anyway... so I have found myself leaning more towards the "flavored stuff" now instead.

What are some good tobacco flavors out there and where can I get them?

I wanna be able to switch up between VT and others...

Ok - I've now tried Lucy Strike and B&H from ENS and 555 from awsomevapor. If you're wanting something that tastes like a real cigarette, I'd have to say all 3 of these are the closest I've come. There really is that dried tobacco flavor from all of these and no sweetness at all (or very very little). They all kinda taste like a pack of cigs smells. Honestly, I doubt any of these will be a re-do for me unless one of them somehow grows on me. They're not bad, and I will use them, but I'm not crazy about them. While I love VT TT, it doesn't taste anything like an analog to me. All three of these flavors do.

• 11 months later...

What are some good tobacco flavors out there and where can I get them?

I wanna be able to switch up between VT and others...

I am not really a fruit vapor....but if it is really good I might try....

No crazy flaves...

I'm still trying some, but so far I like johnsoncreek and awesomevapor... I tried those along with eliquidplanet and volcano and (juicewise) thoese last two are crossed off my list. I love volcano products, but the juice is crap compared to the others and I found hardly any difference in eliquidplanet flavors... I always get sampler packs, by the way... this is just my opinion, so far I think I'm the only one who doesn't like eliquidplanet out of poking around the forums a bit lol

I keep coming back to 3 Vendors and flavors to get my fix while trying out the other various flavors and vendors. My main tobacco ones are:

VaporTalk = Dulcis (and I still need to try their other flavors besides capp and tt)

LiquidXpress = Honey Flu Cured Tobacco

AwesomeVapor = 555, Hilton, RY4, Marlboro,

My number One of all time? JantyWorld = RY4 and Apple (but too expensive for my blood, but worth it when I can splurge a little and they're not sold out) Perfect flavor and vapor/flavor mix

I'm still not done shopping (trying out new flavors from new to me vendors and I've been at it for almost a year. So many flavors, so little time....

My Juice experience is limited, but I can tell you that I have not gotten a bad batch from www.backwoodsbrew.net.

Here are the flavors I have now.

Blueberry

Waffle

Cherry Tobacco

Casablanca Blend

Malty

Cappuccino

Mixing the Waffle with a drop or two of Blueberry is to die for... I think the mix of 70/30 gives the right amount of vapor to throat hit.

I know there is a million different juices out there including the VT brand. I have yet to try, but I will.

The task of finding a vendor you like seems a little over whelming. I need to attend a vapers meeting one of these days. This seems the best way to find the right flavor/vendor.

I have tried many different juices, price wise for what you get TV is pretty good but right now I am stuck on Alien Visions AVEJUICE!! Ben mixes up some mean stuff, his tobaccos are very good, the Bubas bounty is awesome and I'm not big on blueberry but his blueberry crumble is just super, taste like a fresh blueberry crumple and its a great morning vape with your coffee

I don't really vape tobacco flavors as they usually don't really taste like a cigarette anyway. Also I have decided that the last thing I want my vape to taste like is a cigarette, and if I was to try to smoke a cigarette again I know it would taste awful to me, further reinforcing that vape is better than smoke.

With that said, although I find that some of the fruity/candy flavors are quite vapable, I don't find them as pleasurable either. My all day / every day vape tends to be the coffee flavors. The coffee flavors tend to be an adult non-sweet flavor that replaces tobacco quite nicely, at least for me. My favorites, all from the vaperite organically flavored line, are Coffee, Cappuccino, and Kona Cream.

I really do like getting my menthol e-liquid from Arno at Awesome Vapor(It's my favorite so far). It's more of a combo of menthol and tobacco...like I used to smoke in analogs. I like to switch it up occasionally and the have some menthol from Revolver (tastes more like a candy cane though which can be good and bad).

I also must say VT's e-liquid is very tasty as well. Midnight is very good! I also ordered from The Vapor Room and they have some good e-liquid as well.

The Vapor room has some good variety sampler packs. I think I got like 5 flavors for 13 bucks. They were 6ml samplers. That was a christmas promotion and I'm not sure if they still have that going on. Awesome Vapor also has sampler packs for 17.00 bucks. I think you can choose up to 5 I believe and there is quite a variety to choose from.

Edited by Ellynn99

I love wordup White Zin my favorite, also Hot Vapes all have been great, Juicy Vapor the same it tastes like what they say it does. Awesome Vapor RY4, Cig Techs WCV in Peach menthol, RY4, and the Apple Pie is incredible. VT Midnight and Dulcis are in the mix as well.

TastyVapor' has just dropped off Spiced Rum, Atomic C, and Irish cream, and CloudofVapor just dropped off Kona kreme....unfortunatlly, I am at work, and can't wait to try them all tonight!.... The Kona Kreme is all VG..somehting i havn't tried before...I'll prob post a review of my favorite of all four of these......However, VT's Cappuccino is my fav flav so far.