Pv Pt And The Apc Power Pack

H3VAPER

Too bad this hasn't gotten more traction! I find that having to plug and unplug the thing all the time when I'm moving around the house is a real pain in the keester. These units are all over eBay and not expensive at all (~$30); I'd say very worthwhile, and I'm gonna snag one for myself. Thanks for the heads up, I would never have tried this on my own. thumbsup.gif

This one of the few battery packs I have seen that is both affordable and looks like it can power the VP-PT. Don't be fooled by those Duracell units for about $20, they don't work in my experience. I'm not going to get one purely because that's $30 that can go towards my Joker in a month or so, and ultimately that will be an even more portable 5V vape.

This one of the few battery packs I have seen that is both affordable and looks like it can power the VP-PT. Don't be fooled by those Duracell units for about $20, they don't work in my experience. I'm not going to get one purely because that's $30 that can go towards my Joker in a month or so, and ultimately that will be an even more portable 5V vape.

Yeah, it's very tempting for that reason but I'm having the same dialog with myself - immediate gratification or wait for a big batt... It ain't an easy choice. But having sat through a movie in the theater tonight, I'm convinced that a big batt unit is the way to go. It would've been silly to fight with the PT and its cable and a battery pack... I'd have missed big portions of the movie! :D The Joker is going to be a nice slim(er) size for pocket carry vs the Silver Bullet. I'm still debating 5 vs 6V. That's a tough one.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines