New Joye 510/wierd Tast

allanworks

Ok this is wierd. im new to e-cigs but i went for what i think is the best the joye 510.got it today .it has a wierd tast like im smoking crystal meth or something.does this go away after awile.and dose the batterys come almost fully charged because the where only on the charger for about ten minutes then the light turned from red to green.

New batteries, I'm told, are usually about 80% charged. So it's entirely possible they were fully charged in a short time. And yes, there is a "break in" period for new atties. Drip a couple of drops of juice to speed up the process.

Keep in mind, though, e-cigs will not taste like your analogs. You may get a good tobacco-flavored liquid that comes close, but it is different. You'll have to experiment a bit to find a juice that you like and that meets your nicotine needs.

Good luck, and welcome to vaping.

Batts do come with a charge on them... It takes a few cycles to get to 100% though...after a few charges the batts will last longer....

The wierd taste is probably the atomizer breaking in... the longer you vape the better it will be...

Hang in there and welcome to the forums...

New batteries, I'm told, are usually about 80% charged. So it's entirely possible they were fully charged in a short time. And yes, there is a "break in" period for new atties. Drip a couple of drops of juice to speed up the process.

Keep in mind, though, e-cigs will not taste like your analogs. You may get a good tobacco-flavored liquid that comes close, but it is different. You'll have to experiment a bit to find a juice that you like and that meets your nicotine needs.

Good luck, and welcome to vaping.

i bought my 510 with e juice but the flavors seem to light barly can tast them got them from eastmall.com dont think ill buy any more juice from them again.all though i did get my 510 kit for $33. what website and strong flavers do you recomend

Batts do come with a charge on them... It takes a few cycles to get to 100% though...after a few charges the batts will last longer....

The wierd taste is probably the atomizer breaking in... the longer you vape the better it will be...

Hang in there and welcome to the forums...

thank you also got a question has any body been smoking these for years if so any reports of bad things happening to them

If you just quit or are still smoking analogs, your taste buds are not functioning properly. It will take a few days for your taste buds to bounce back. In a few days you might notice a difference in flavor with the liquids you already have. Good places to buy juice are the VT store, Awesome Vapor and from Dietsmokes.

Edited by BirdDog

thank you also got a question has any body been smoking these for years if so any reports of bad things happening to them

I don't know of anybody that has been using e-cigs for years. Most people report feeling healthy. Some people are allergic to PG in the liquids. This is an easy fix, you can switch to VG and that seems to solve the allergy problem.

Welcome to VT! I would definatley try some other types of Juice. I've had good luck with juice from VT, Electronixstix and Dietsmokes (liquidxpress). I've also heard a lot of good things about the juice from awsomevapor. What mg are you using? When I got my starter kit I got 18mg juice that wasn't very good. Wasn't long before my shipment of 24mg came from VT and it was a world of difference in flavor and throat hit.

i bought my 510 with e juice but the flavors seem to light barly can tast them got them from eastmall.com dont think ill buy any more juice from them again.all though i did get my 510 kit for $33. what website and strong flavers do you recomend

I got an order from Wet Your Stick that included Cuban Cigar, Strawberry, WYS4(a caramel/tobacco combo) and Chocolate. I enjoy the Cuban Cigar as an all-day vape, and the others I trade off for after meals and such. I plan to order from here and try the Dulcis when I get through my current supply.

I tried Butter Rum from Tasty Vapor and they have really good prices.

http://www.tastyvapor.us/index.php

Welcome to VT! I would definatley try some other types of Juice. I've had good luck with juice from VT, Electronixstix and Dietsmokes (liquidxpress). I've also heard a lot of good things about the juice from awsomevapor. What mg are you using? When I got my starter kit I got 18mg juice that wasn't very good. Wasn't long before my shipment of 24mg came from VT and it was a world of difference in flavor and throat hit.

New as well and just started with Red Dragon. Good amount of vaper and TH but the taste of the Red Dragon Marlbor is like burnt cotton candy. What might be a recommendation for a more tobacco tasting juice. Many thanks

Ok this is wierd. im new to e-cigs but i went for what i think is the best the joye 510.got it today .it has a wierd tast like im smoking crystal meth or something.does this go away after awile.and dose the batterys come almost fully charged because the where only on the charger for about ten minutes then the light turned from red to green.

Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping!

They put some kind of juice in the atties to protect them from a dry burn. You have to vape that all out and break in the atty. That taste is crystal meth. The Chinese put it in the juice to make you think you're getting a nicotine buzz and to keep you buying new atties. Just kidding. That stuff is pretty nasty though. :sick: