Hurry Mailman!

DAYVAPE

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I've got a 510 coming, more juice, my VPPT from the repair shop, and some T-tips from SuperT Manufacturing! I'm thinking that all of the above should be showing up within the next 3 days or so. My delima is that I don't know what to try first ! Not to mention the 801 I already have and the new Joy atty's that I want to try on the VPPT instead of the ones that came in the DSE kit.

WHAT A DELIMA TO BE STUCK IN! Sorry, I just had to vent a little...

Edited by DAYVAPE

Haha it's ok to be excited. That's how I get every time I make an order for something. :rofl:

Hope your stuff comes soon.

I'm having a really hard time enjoying these Chinese pass-thru's since I know what the VP-PT is all about !! :thumbdown:

Is what I have been thinking all day.

ordered a 510 this morning and am excited to try it out.

at least i have time to browse the forum and look at tips... why dont they have overnight delivery :)

Ever since I got my VPPT, I wasn't able to put it down, because that's how awesome it is!

Then I started having headaches, then figured out I was using it too much. Moderation is key. :)

Is what I have been thinking all day.

ordered a 510 this morning and am excited to try it out.

at least i have time to browse the forum and look at tips... why dont they have overnight delivery :)

Just remember to put a paper towel lightly in the end of the atomizer and blow out the primer fluid.

Im the happiest man alive! I come home from work to find the mailbox overflowing with gifts...

What do I find but my new 510 inside! I hooked her up to my usb port, after doing all the pre-vaping rituals, and I honestly LOVE this baby! I mean, I like it a lot better than my DSE801! Is this the common response in terms of the two units? I cant even imagine what it will be like with any higher voltage once my VP-PT gets here. Hell, I might just use my 801 attys on it for now. I'm really lovin' this 510 you guys!!!

Im the happiest man alive! I come home from work to find the mailbox overflowing with gifts...

What do I find but my new 510 inside! I hooked her up to my usb port, after doing all the pre-vaping rituals, and I honestly LOVE this baby! I mean, I like it a lot better than my DSE801! Is this the common response in terms of the two units? I cant even imagine what it will be like with any higher voltage once my VP-PT gets here. Hell, I might just use my 801 attys on it for now. I'm really lovin' this 510 you guys!!!

Congrats on getting your gifts!!!

Yep, that's how I felt about the difference between my 801 and the 510. The 510 has been my favorite ever since I got it. I even like the 510 atty on my VP2. But...I like the LB bridge 801 on my VP/PT better. Just my opinion.

Congrats on getting your gifts!!!

Yep, that's how I felt about the difference between my 801 and the 510. The 510 has been my favorite ever since I got it. I even like the 510 atty on my VP2. But...I like the LB bridge 801 on my VP/PT better. Just my opinion.

I had always really liked the 801 on the VPPT... didn't know if it could get any better as a matter of fact. But now I'm so loving this 510 I dont know what I'm going to do when the VPPT gets back ! Oh the decisions! LOL. I want to thank all of you again for giving me the knowledge to know what units to buy to start my vaping life. It really did help to read all of your input on the different PV's. Thanks again!

I am so glad you got you stuff!!! I really love my 510, but would love to try the 801 on my VP-PT.. Just keep in mind-it is best to have an extra 510 atty for the VP-PT as once you use it on the VP_PT it doesn't work with other batteries--Chris explained why and now I can't remember, but works amazing on the VP

Will be curious to see what you think...

Keep on vapin'

I am so glad you got you stuff!!! I really love my 510, but would love to try the 801 on my VP-PT.. Just keep in mind-it is best to have an extra 510 atty for the VP-PT as once you use it on the VP_PT it doesn't work with other batteries--Chris explained why and now I can't remember, but works amazing on the VP

Will be curious to see what you think...

Keep on vapin'

That's odd about the attys not working once used on the passthru. You know, I thought that my VPPT had burnt up 3 attys until I discovered that the only thing wrong was that the passthru pushed the center part of the battery end in too far. I had to take a knife and pry the center part up and all 3 now work on other batts. The VPPT must depress the connections in further than other units. I wonder what the deal is with the 510 attys not working after you use them on the VPPT. Anyone know??

That's odd about the attys not working once used on the passthru. You know, I thought that my VPPT had burnt up 3 attys until I discovered that the only thing wrong was that the passthru pushed the center part of the battery end in too far. I had to take a knife and pry the center part up and all 3 now work on other batts. The VPPT must depress the connections in further than other units. I wonder what the deal is with the 510 attys not working after you use them on the VPPT. Anyone know??

I had not heard that. To test it, I just pulled the 510 off my VP/PT and put it on my VP2 and it works just fine.

I have had problems with VP units pushing in the connector so it won't work on a flat battery. Today I used a paper clip on one to pull the connector down some and it worked fine too.

Edited by Brian

I had not heard that. To test it, I just pulled the 510 off my VP/PT and put it on my VP2 and it works just fine.

I have had problems with VP units pushing in the connector so it won't work on a flat battery. Today I used a paper clip on one to pull the connector down some and it worked fine too.

I wonder if it's an 801 thing?? It sure did that to mine. Hell, I had already trashed them and decided to dig em out and investigate. I just pulled that center part up on them and they ALL 3 work again! That's just odd....

So how do you like your 510 on the VPPT ??

Edited by DAYVAPE

I wonder if it's an 801 thing?? It sure did that to mine. Hell, I had already trashed them and decided to dig em out and investigate. I just pulled that center part up on them and they ALL 3 work again! That's just odd....

So how do you like your 510 on the VPPT ??

I've got two 510's that won't work if I screw them all the way down on my VP2 (and also the one I'm using on my PT). Don't know what it is, but I have to unscrew it a little to get it to work. I've tried to pull the connector down, but that doesn't change anything.

I've got two 510's that won't work if I screw them all the way down on my VP2 (and also the one I'm using on my PT). Don't know what it is, but I have to unscrew it a little to get it to work. I've tried to pull the connector down, but that doesn't change anything.

Well, since my VPPT is still being repaired ... I am using the 510 atty's that I have, with the little gold connector piece that came with the VPPT to go from 510 to 801, and have that hooked up to my 801 usb passthru.

I have also used a 510 atty with the converter on a 801 battery. Works like a champ! I still find myself wanting my VPPT back in hand though. Im diggin' that stuff is interchangable.

Edited by DAYVAPE

Im diggin' that stuff is interchangable.

You bet! I got a 801 to 901 adapter for my VP2 so I can use a cartomizer on my drive to work. It's about a 45 minute drive and it's hard to direct drip in the dark while trying to avoid deer. :wallbash: Cartomizer is working out pretty good for that.

Thats what chris said.....

anyway--I just figure I leave the atty on the VP-PT, it has a permanent home. it works, so all is good.

I have learned how to test the atty's and 510 batts with a multimeter--I know I posted it on another tread, but will post again--just because I'm proud of the fact that I can do this:

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/3196-no-vapor/page__p__25872__hl__multimeter__fromsearch__1&#entry25872

This was the thread with instructions on testing the atty's, however it is for the 510 attys, so those with other makes, not sure what the voltage should be. has saved me from tossing a couple atty's.

Thats what chris said.....

anyway--I just figure I leave the atty on the VP-PT, it has a permanent home. it works, so all is good.

I have learned how to test the atty's and 510 batts with a multimeter--I know I posted it on another tread, but will post again--just because I'm proud of the fact that I can do this:

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/3196-no-vapor/page__p__25872__hl__multimeter__fromsearch__1&#entry25872

This was the thread with instructions on testing the atty's, however it is for the 510 attys, so those with other makes, not sure what the voltage should be. has saved me from tossing a couple atty's.

Thanks for that link!!

No Problem, It really has helped me alot.

I know there are other things that can influence current and such--however, dead is dead, not is possibly fixable. I know they are meant to be disposable--but enough time spent in poverty.....