The Tube Mod For The 801 Carts

Celtic

okay, here is the video:

E-Cig cartridge Fluval re-stuffing 101

I can't find any info on the tube mod here at the forums or maybe I didn't search long enough... can anyone tell me what the tube mod is... what it is made of and where to get it .... if i can get it at WalMart, I can tell you right now ... our walmart will not have it ... most likely ... so if you know where to buy it from an internet site that would be great... thank you so much!

Oh, by the way, I love my 801!! but I was thinking in looking into the 302 ... I have received a few bad 801 atomizers and starting to wonder if it is just the manufacture.

Edited by Celtic

Thank you so much ... I found a lot more information about the straw mod .... And I found out that you can also us a QTip made of plastic as the tube or straw mod ... by cutting off the cotton ends and cutting half of the end to make the angle that goes in the bottom of the cart... I hope that makes sense.

What ever you do don't get the 302 batteries they do not work vary good at all I put 2 in my junk box that are only a month old.I prefer the DSE 801 manual batteries or the DSE 801 auto batteries if my passthrough is not practical to use.The 302 atty's however blow away the DSE atty's,any low bridge atty is ok.I get atty's from AwesomeVapor or ElectroNicStix and batteries from AwesomeVapor or Vapor Kings.I think the straw mod uses coffee stirring stix you can get at a Piggly Wiggly coffee stand for free.

What ever you do don't get the 302 batteries they do not work vary good at all I put 2 in my junk box that are only a month old.I prefer the DSE 801 manual batteries or the DSE 801 auto batteries if my passthrough is not practical to use.The 302 atty's however blow away the DSE atty's,any low bridge atty is ok.I get atty's from AwesomeVapor or ElectroNicStix and batteries from AwesomeVapor or Vapor Kings.I think the straw mod uses coffee stirring stix you can get at a Piggly Wiggly coffee stand for free.

Ah... very good to know ... i have found that the 801 attomizers are not great buy experience and sometimes do not work on arrival ... very irritating ... thank you so much for the info... I was going to order a 302 set thing that it would be better all the way around after using a 302 atomizer ... Thank you again!