New Video Review Coming

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up we haven't stopped the video reviews. We shot the new M401 review from dietsmokes.com today, just need to edit and we'll have it up on Youtube :)

We will also have a review of the Dura aka the Joye901 coming up as well as soon as it arrives in the mail. It's supposed to be a vapor beast! We'll see...

Looking forward to them. Need to buy another e-cig for my husband. He wants to try this whole vaping thing after watching me but really can't see himself with a penstyle in his hand so something smaller is in the plan so I'll be looking for your M401 review.

The M401 is good, but if he wants something small I would go with the PeeWee aka the RN4081 because it's easier to drip on and IMO creates more vapor. The M401 is really light and small, but I still think the PeeWee would be a better choice for now.

We are getting a Dura in the mail which is supposed to be about the same size as the RN4081 but with massive vapor, as soon as I get that I'll be sure to launch a video review. It's coming from Dietsmokes.com so we just have to wait on them.

Check them out as I still think they have quite a bit in stock, Parked (the owner) is also really easy to work with :)

Looking forward to them. Need to buy another e-cig for my husband. He wants to try this whole vaping thing after watching me but really can't see himself with a penstyle in his hand so something smaller is in the plan so I'll be looking for your M401 review.

Id go with a supermini model slightly larger than the 401 but better all around performance, while the 401 works slightly better with the carts is not very drip friendly

Thanks for the advice, guys! I'll go check out that PeeWee like you suggested. He and smoke way different too so don't know how that will effect the type of e-cig that would be best. He's a 'puffer' and I'm an 'inhaler'. Actually sounds like the PeeWee with it's vapor would still be the best way to go. I'll go check it out.