My E Cigs So Far

DasBeanz

Hello everyone. I am going to post my thoughts on my e-cigs that I got so far.

I own 5 different types of unites.

My first one is a smoke51 Duo.

My second one is a DSE901.

My third is a Volcano.

And my foruth is a Janty eGo.

And finally my fifth one is the VP1 with the 510 attys.

(more to come latter)

When I started vaping I jumped right into it. I didn't do any online research.

I walked into my local cigarette store to buy a carton and walked out with the

Duo starter kits. It was a 2 piece that uses cartomizers. I like it because I don't

have to worry about the atomizer. If it burns out I put on a new cartrige.

The down side is they cost $2 each and can only be refilled with the same flavor

two to three times then it starts tasting bad no matter what you put in it.

After doing some online reading I realized that I should of done some online reading

first. I paid way too much for the Smoke51,$81 out the door.

I then bought a DSE901. I also bought some juice and a usb passthrew. My first atty

died after one day. I was sent a new one and about 2 weeks later my last 2 atties

passed away. By that time my new Volcano showed up in the mail.

The Volcano, if you haven't heard of it, is a small 3 piece with an exposed atty.

I was finaly able to dip. It came with a PCC that held a fully assembled e cig and

one battery in the charging slot. It also held 5 carts. The atties are $5 and the carts are

$4 for 5. They where realy small compared to all other auto batteries that I have. And they

didn't last that long before they had to be charged. It was my favorite until I got my eGo 2

weeks later.

The Janty eGo battery is a 600MhA and lasted me almost 10 hours of hardly putting it down.

It took 2 hours to charge one battery and you can drip with it. It uses the dura 510 atty. I

love this thing. It also looks good to me.

I finally got the VP1. It also looks good. The battery is alot better than regular batteries.

Mine has the 510 atty with red leds. It preforms perfectly except it does not last longer than

the eGo. My next PV will be something over 600MhA, or 5 volts.

In conclusion this is how I rate my units. 1=favorite, 5=collecting dust.

1.Janty eGo

2.VP1 (510 atty)

3.Volcano

4.DSE901

5.Smoke51

I would like to know anyone's thoughts about any of these units, or thoughts on there's.

I think your moving up in the e-cig (PV) world--lol. The next thing you should try is the VP/PT--@ 5v this thing is wonderful. Glad you are able to test so many units and it is nice of you to share your experience w/ everyone here. Thanks, Mark

I just received my eGo this morning, and I must say that I am impressed with it. Seven hours after the first charge, and the battery is as strong as when I first started using it this morning. Vapor is strong and billowy.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines