We Win...fda Ruling

vapersplace

Actually it is the Phillip morris co that is attempting to purchase the original patent on the electronic cigarette that was created back in 1963 by an inventor that realized back then that smoking was killing people I learned this prior to my finding the forums and was researching about an e-cig I have attempted to look for the webpage I read that stated phillip morris wanted to buy the design but it seems to have disappeared into censored oblivion (Imagine That! ) its great to see and hear that the Federal courts have made this prelim ruling but its just the start to a very big issue when the FDA and the WHO orgs should be looking at the regulatory effects of smoking and putting a stop to all the harmful chemicals going into todays tobacco products besides nicotine ( YA THINK ?! )

what I wonder is this even if we all went to our private Doctors and asked them to test us over a period of time in our vaping career's and pass on the results to the FDA and to a regulatory advisory board it would prove to be a conformation that one we are open to work with the government to make people understand it isn't harmful but alas they would find a way to make it inadmissible to the courts and it would be in vain as we have no say to aide in the acceptance of this only money will talk for the vaping community....here's my .002 cents

Peace and Vape On !

Angel

Y'all, we won a very important battle today, but don't celebrate too long. The war is just starting and it will go on for a long time. The FDA and non-smoking groups will stop at nothing until ecigs are destroyed. You can bet your last dollar on that fact.

Yes a Thank You to the Judge for thinking about and trying to understand the issue rather than just jumping in blindly. HOWEVER, what will this do to us (the consumers) of this product and our safety? No we don't want them taken away, but i'd still like to see some research and safety regulations enforced so as not to end up inhaling the "un-advertised" chemicals that some companies might decide to add in. It is a step but not the giant leap that we're all hoping for yet!

The free market can research and regulate itself. What law is forcing Chris to test for lead in his juices?

this ruling gives all of us who have quit smoking and feel so much healthier because of vaping a sense of relief that there are at least some people who have the power to make a difference, who will 'just say no' to the forces of greed and ignorance. thank you so much to U.S. District Court Judge Richard Leon from all of us!!!

Actually it is the Phillip morris co that is attempting to purchase the original patent on the electronic cigarette that was created back in 1963 by an inventor that realized back then that smoking was killing people I learned this prior to my finding the forums and was researching about an e-cig I have attempted to look for the webpage I read that stated phillip morris wanted to buy the design but it seems to have disappeared into censored oblivion (Imagine That! ) its great to see and hear that the Federal courts have made this prelim ruling but its just the start to a very big issue when the FDA and the WHO orgs should be looking at the regulatory effects of smoking and putting a stop to all the harmful chemicals going into todays tobacco products besides nicotine ( YA THINK ?! )

what I wonder is this even if we all went to our private Doctors and asked them to test us over a period of time in our vaping career's and pass on the results to the FDA and to a regulatory advisory board it would prove to be a conformation that one we are open to work with the government to make people understand it isn't harmful but alas they would find a way to make it inadmissible to the courts and it would be in vain as we have no say to aide in the acceptance of this only money will talk for the vaping community....here's my .002 cents

Peace and Vape On !

Angel

http://www.e-cig.org/pdfs/Smokeless-non-tobacco-cigarette.pdf