Usb Pt Question

Lee

I have a 510 USB PT that I use while I'm working at my computer, and sometimes while I'm watching TV and working on my laptop. With the battery in the line, should this be plugged into the USB port most of the time, or occasionally unplugged to keep from "over charging" the battery? I'm pretty sure you can't really over do it on the battery, but I'm not sure what the correct way to use the PT is. I guess all the users manuals are written in Chinese. ;)

my 510 passthrough is plugged in most of the time--however, I rarely have it plugged into my computer--I got a USB/wall adapter at Target--works great.

Not had any problem in the last few months keeping it plugged in.

Happy Vaping

The battery is a protected 360 mAh 3.7 volt battery ,it will not overcharge if plugged in while using,it also will not go dead for a while if you wish to wander around the house away from the usb.It is the same battery as the popular 3.7 volt mod has .I would not leave it plugged in unattended for basic safety reasons.I use two of these type of PT's one I leave at work and the other at home.Mine are Janty Kissbox passthroughs for the bigger pennstyle atty's.But Janty Joye all come from the same place.

I have a 510 USB PT that I use while I'm working at my computer, and sometimes while I'm watching TV and working on my laptop. With the battery in the line, should this be plugged into the USB port most of the time, or occasionally unplugged to keep from "over charging" the battery? I'm pretty sure you can't really over do it on the battery, but I'm not sure what the correct way to use the PT is. I guess all the users manuals are written in Chinese. ;)

The only time I would worry about leaving it plugged in for too long would be on a laptop since the drain on it would shorten usage time on the laptop. :)

Thanks for all the replies. It was pretty much as I suspected. I'm thinking I need to get a VT-PT as soon as possible. ;)

The laptops are always plugged in at home, so that's not an issue. To be honest, I prefer using the 510 with the Mega Battery I got with my kit. In fact, I'm going to order a couple more of them to have on hand. The PT tends to get too hot for me, which leads to harsh vaping. So far, the Mega lasts about 7-8 hours of fairly heavy use. So, I'm pretty happy with that.