Awesome Supermini mod more vapor eaiser draw

So I was messing around today and found a super easy cheep (free you if have a penstyle) mod for the supermini that gives you an incredably smooth easy draw and more vapor with much less effort. Just take the tip for a penstyle cartradge and toss it on your supermini, yup thats it because it has a larger opening than the supermini you get a much smoother eaiser draw and theres more room for the vapor to build up so vapor production is at least as good as the penstyle  :excl::excl::excl: heres some pics video to come in the next few hours (camera is still charging).

ha ha glad I'm not the only one. I'm still sitting my *** in front of the computer. I need to get Sean up as well so we can do the video review of the M401 today.

HAHAHA good luck with that, I can't tell you how many times I went to go pick him up for work and had to wake him up like 15 mins before our shift was supossed to start.

Hey thanks Royce,

You got me thinking about mods so I took my peewee tip off, pushed the cart out with a unbent paperclip and drilled the hole larger with a 3/32" drill bit (tried 1/16" not enough, then 5/64" still not great). Now there is one cap on the end of the mouthpiece tip and a second level/barrier which holds the cart away from very end, looks to be about 1/8" to 1/4" away. Drill into tip and then the second barrier, reinsert cart and vape away. Yes the larger hole obviously does draw easier. WOOHOO!! lot's o' vapor.

but I wouldn't have thought of it without you babe. ;)

thanks

damn vackers talking about using a drill? What a turn on :)

Post a picture vacker, I want to see what you did

settle down big boy...

I just drilled the hole a little bigger ;)

Also, I can't download photos as my downloads only happen in the office and I am out of office the next 4 days. Was supposed to go to Vegas but one of my bosses put me on probation so I decided this may not be a good time to go gambling with my meager hard earned wages. Bummer, oh well Vegas will miss me and my money. Piss me off!!

yeah, can't spend now, cuz if they cut me loose i will be in a world of poop!! Jobs are VERY difficult to find in the SF Bay area, and I am in a bit of a niche market. Only one or two of my line of work with any company. WTF 8 & 1/2 years and the new guy has someone else he'd rather have doing my job!! what a pisser!!

Hey thanks Royce,

You got me thinking about mods so I took my peewee tip off, pushed the cart out with a unbent paperclip and drilled the hole larger with a 3/32" drill bit (tried 1/16" not enough, then 5/64" still not great). Now there is one cap on the end of the mouthpiece tip and a second level/barrier which holds the cart away from very end, looks to be about 1/8" to 1/4" away. Drill into tip and then the second barrier, reinsert cart and vape away. Yes the larger hole obviously does draw easier. WOOHOO!! lot's o' vapor.

thanks

No problem I too thought about drilling the carts quite awhile ago but alas I was too lazy to get off my *** and do it, so I was happy when the pentip fit perfectly and it required no work on my part :P

No problem I too thought about drilling the carts quite awhile ago but alas I was too lazy to get off my *** and do it, so I was happy when the pentip fit perfectly and it required no work on my part :P

Actually my drill was sitting out anyway cuz i was too lazy to put it away --- soooo it was pretty darn handy. it worked great!! I am drilling half of them as we speak. I am on a roll baby!! :D

Hey thanks Royce,

thanks

a new little issue but no big deal, the end cap of the mouthpiece sometimes pulls out of the mouthpiece and gets stuck on the drill bit, just grab it with a paper towel and twist clockwise until it unscrews from the bit.