Simple Mod To Vap Anywhere

VapOrDie

Well there's been quite a few places I've wanted to bust out my 510 and vap away but didn't want the hassle of finding a manager or just doing it then explaining myself when asked.So I developed a simple mod that I call "The Friendly Neighbor". Simply get a sharpie pen cap, some tape a pair of scissors and some cotton. Simply make a hole in the tip of the pen cap, and 3 to 4 small holes around the cap about half an inch from the opening where the pen goes in. Fill with cotton (you can also spray the cotton with cologne/purfume if you think someone will complain about the smell but I doubt anyone'll notice ) then wrap a little tape around the end of your 510 (where the light is) so the pen cap will fit snugly. Then you can hit your 510 wherever and whenever you want then simply turn it around and blow the vapor through the pen cap to completely get rid of the "smoke". Nobody'll ever notice you getting your nic fix.shiftyninja.gif Sorry no pix.... camera's on the fritz.

Well there's been quite a few places I've wanted to bust out my 510 and vap away but didn't want the hassle of finding a manager or just doing it then explaining myself when asked.So I developed a simple mod that I call "The Friendly Neighbor". Simply get a sharpie pen cap, some tape a pair of scissors and some cotton. Simply make a hole in the tip of the pen cap, and 3 to 4 small holes around the cap about half an inch from the opening where the pen goes in. Fill with cotton (you can also spray the cotton with cologne/purfume if you think someone will complain about the smell but I doubt anyone'll notice ) then wrap a little tape around the end of your 510 (where the light is) so the pen cap will fit snugly. Then you can hit your 510 wherever and whenever you want then simply turn it around and blow the vapor through the pen cap to completely get rid of the "smoke". Nobody'll ever notice you getting your nic fix.shiftyninja.gif Sorry no pix.... camera's on the fritz.

I just Hold it in until there's no vapor.

Sometimes get a little dizzy but thats me anyway :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

I have a cup of coffee that is permanently attached to my hand ,so I sneak a big draw and then put the coffee cup to my mouth to exhale and it looks like the coffee is just steaming hot. :thumbsup:

I have a cup of coffee that is permanently attached to my hand ,so I sneak a big draw and then put the coffee cup to my mouth to exhale and it looks like the coffee is just steaming hot. :thumbsup:

I really like that one, mcquinn. LOL That's great!!!

i vape in school and that's how i do it!