It Has To Be About The Quality Of A Product!

AngelCruz

Hey VT Members and the like

I wanted to stop in and take the time to give Christopher and Vt Props for all he puts in to giving to the Vapor talk site and store I just ordered and got in what I call record time compring to other vendors I ordered from under the same ship to method anyway I digress.

Christopher the Dulce and Midnight e-liquids are outta this world they just came in the mail and are a sole winner to my vaping from now on Dulce is like the Tops I cold ruin an atty vaping on it to enjoy the taste (LOL) midnight I like that relaxing taste it was great after dinner this evening it was a topper for salmon Steaks and a baked potato . also thanks for the cards to hand out it will make it easier to assist those who ask what is VT forum and the VT store and e-cigs and the like . God bless safe trip to NY waves to my family as you go over mannihattin for me!

Thanks a Million for Everything its greatly appreciated

Angel

For me most liquid flavors are not strong enough--but I have to say--I can actually taste the grape in the grape soda--This flavor is a great all day vape for me.

All their hard work is really paying off !!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines