Parent Likes Vt And Wants To Vape

AngelCruz

Hey Everyone and hope all are well in VT land

I need advise on what I should get my mom has been seeing the results and satisfaction of my quitting analogs and vaping and how I have been able to finally lay the analogs down after so many attemptsd to quit them in the past she saw a pcc and also a e-cig that looks like a cig she says she prefers one that looks as if it is a analog ( no clue why though)

so if you have ideas as to a style and type I would appreciate the input and advise about. wonder if I can teach her to drip and vape ?? LMAO

Angel

Vape ON!!!!!!!!

Awesome! Maybe one of the white 510 kits with the red LED. Then she can have the brown filter colored carts. Its about the size of a 100 length cig. My mom wants to try one as well, and my grandmother has sent out emails to the rest of my family that smokes to give them more info about how well I like it. Hopefully we will all be able to get our loved ones off the smokes :D Good Luck!!!

sounds cool beboe what is a good vendor to look into those style kits ata good price arno have them ? I need something simple for her something she can use safely while commuting to work also ?? I figured what I would do is also get extra carts and have them prefilled until she steps up to dripping

Well it depends on how much time she has. If she doesn't mind direct dripping for example then the Joye 510 is always a good model to start with. However if she doesn't have the time or she is older then I would recommend a KR series from somewhere like Vapor Kings. :)

For simplicity sake and ease of use I would suggest the KR808.

I agree. Here's what I started with and V4L is a great company generally.

Vapor King Ultimate Manual Kit

Be sure to leave a note on checkout with battery color and what flavor/strength of cartomizers you want. You might also wish to order additional cartomizers, as the five that come with the unit are probably good for two or three days' vaping max. When I was using it, I thought that generally I'd use 15-20 cartos a week, which would be pretty pricey (though still cheaper than analogs in this tax-you-blind state, and so much healthier!). I did learn to refill cartos and my wife still uses that unit occasionally.

Good luck and hat's off to you! thumbsup.gif

Edit: You know now that I look at that, my kit included a PCC, which this doesn't appear to anymore. You might want to add one to your order if your mom doesn't use a computer at work (I always used the passthrough so didn't need the PCC).

Edited by ddavelarsen

I agree. Here's what I started with and V4L is a great company generally.

Vapor King Ultimate Manual Kit

I got that kit for my wife, but I've been using one of them for my drive to work (about a 45 minute drive). Works pretty good - I like it. Then I got a 901 adapter for my VP2 and now I just use the cartomizer on my VP2 while driving.