Toddler Burned By Usb Cord

Omg !!!!!!!!! That poor baby. I can't even imagine how awful her Mom is feeling right now.I would've never thought a USB cable could do THAT.I guess,if you think about it,it is a power cord.Is there some way to send get well wishes to Her and her Mom and Dad ?

Vari

Obviously all cables should be put away, but I figure the voltage and amps are pretty low on a USB. Based on the article, looks like there is some doubt there as well as they have an electrician going through the house. Granted, a mouth makes a good conductor but that's a lot of damage.

Omg !!!!!!!!! That poor baby. I can't even imagine how awful her Mom is feeling right now.I would've never thought a USB cable could do THAT.I guess,if you think about it,it is a power cord.Is there some way to send get well wishes to Her and her Mom and Dad ?

Vari

I have not read anything that was posted in regards to sending wishes to the family. Not to get all metaphysical, but just thinking good thoughts about the little girl and her family will do wonders.