Need help E-juice

Hey all let me just say that I am new to the e-cig cummunity ...I bought a Njoy Npro e cig and the carts that came with it are just Horrible!!!! I mean they taste downright AWFUL. It is their regular Tradition flavor. I am very unimpressed and I have been smoking my analogs because the taste is that bad .... It has to be the flavor of them because they smell horrible and it is the same between two different regular packs.

I need your help!!!

I need a juice that tastes like tobacco. That simple. I smoked Marlboro light 100's for 15 years and would love to find something up that alley on taste wise. So basicly I just want your opinon on a ejuice I can order that taste similar to Marlboro (analogs).

I 'm not a fruity guy or specilty taste guy I just like my regular tobacco taste .

Any help is apperciated !

Thanks

BEARDOWN !!

Just remember that your taste buds are going to come back after you move over to the ecig all the way. I also smoked Marlboro light 100's for years and when I wanted to switch over to the electronic cigarettes I said "if it doesn't taste like Marlboro's screw it" However now I can't really stand the taste, I mean really it's pretty crappy tasting.

Go with what Royce said, then if that doesn't work out of you, try one of the sweet flavors just for kicks, get a bottle of 16mg nic content Cola juice from Puresmoker.com It's pretty damn good. :)

Thanx u2 I apperciate it. With all the reading that Im doing i was going to order the camel...... that to me sounded like a tobacco flavor that was close. I just wanted to hear ya'll's opinon ...what the hey I will give cola a try as well.. I tried to order the camel through Wicked but for some reason it will not take my debit card. They only take paypal I hate PAYPAL !!!!!!

I much apperciate it I will try order tomorrow ....... Do you know the shipping time from those guys.

Ohh one other thing is njoys traditional flavor horrible to other people aswell???

Edited by Beardown

Hey all let me just say that I am new to the e-cig cummunity ...I bought a Njoy Npro e cig and the carts that came with it are just Horrible!!!! I mean they taste downright AWFUL. It is their regular Tradition flavor. I am very unimpressed and I have been smoking my analogs because the taste is that bad .... It has to be the flavor of them because they smell horrible and it is the same between two different regular packs.

I need your help!!!

I need a juice that tastes like tobacco. That simple. I smoked Marlboro light 100's for 15 years and would love to find something up that alley on taste wise. So basicly I just want your opinon on a ejuice I can order that taste similar to Marlboro (analogs).

I 'm not a fruity guy or specilty taste guy I just like my regular tobacco taste .

Any help is apperciated !

Thanks

BEARDOWN !!

You're absolutely right about the NJOY taste , it sucks ! I was actually going to start a thread asking if anyone knew what kind of Juice NJOY uses . Fyi , i rcvd 2 bottles of Johnson Creek smoke juice (tobacco flavour) last week and the taste is so much better .

And as for finding a juice that tastes like a Marlboro , i don't believe that it exists . But again , the JC smoke juice is quite good .

Edited by sekret2

Very true, I don't think they will ever be able to replace the taste of a good ol' burning cigarette. But I suppose what we have now is better than nothing.

The JC juice is pretty good, what flavors did you get Sekret?

Just the plain old tobacco flavour . Sean from e cigz , sent me carts in various flavours a few weeks back . The only one's that i liked were the menthol and peach cobbler flavours . The cherry flavour was raunchy and the chocloate made me nauseous .

Edited by sekret2

Just the plain old tobacco flavour . Sean from e cigz , sent me carts in various flavours a few weeks back . The only one's that i liked were the menthol and peach cobbler flavours . The cherry flavour was raunchy and the chocloate made me nauseous .

I like JC's Tennessee Cured. A more robust tobacco flavor than their Original Tobacco. That's going to be my main vape, I think. And their Wild Cherry is right up my bailiwick, too. I have a couple of large bottles of the Tennessee and Wild Cherry (both non-PG) on their way to me now. Will report.

I also liked the Peach Cobbler, and most of them, in fact, except the minty ones... never cared for minty stuff, myself.