Revolver E-Liquid Review

beboe76

Got my Revolver Liquids today, yippie! The Mentport is pretty good, not a sweet mint like the one I sampled from Arno. Alot more tobacco flavor in this one. Good throat hit, and good vapor. Choked on the first couple of drags, lol! But I like it.

The Cappuccino I really like. Nice and sweet, but not like a fakey candy flavor. Good throat hit and good vapor on this one too. These are more than worth the 13.99 for 30 ml I paid, plus you get free shipping on orders of $20 or more. I ordered these Sunday, and they shipped Tuesday, so they ship out pretty fast :D I will definitely be trying other flavors from them. BTW, I ordered both of these in 24mg in case your interested.

30ml - that may get you through the weekend. :yes

lol, at this rate you may be right! :D Seriously though, Im thinking Im using about 2 - 3ml a day right now. Seems like I use alot more when I fill carts instead of drip.

lol, at this rate you may be right! :D Seriously though, Im thinking Im using about 2 - 3ml a day right now. Seems like I use alot more when I fill carts instead of drip.

I've been known to blow through a 10ml bottle of VT Tobacco in a weekend. :whistle: However, during the week it's not as much.

I've been known to blow through a 10ml bottle of VT Tobacco in a weekend. :whistle: However, during the week it's not as much.

Whoa, Brian!!! You musta been having a heck of good time! LOL

But, have you noticed that you're going through even more juice with the VP/PT? Cause it sure seems like I'm burning the stuff up fast. Maybe it's just me? Really, I'm vaping less now, I think, but the juice is going down faster. Just wondered if that happened to you.

But, have you noticed that you're going through even more juice with the VP/PT? Cause it sure seems like I'm burning the stuff up fast. Maybe it's just me? Really, I'm vaping less now, I think, but the juice is going down faster. Just wondered if that happened to you.

Hey, Nana--I normally use 3 to 4 ml a day but w/ the VP-PT it's closer to 6ml

I haven't noticed, but it's only because instead of having one bottle (one flavor) I'm using 4 bottles so I don't really notice how much I've used. I'm really liking the flavor I'm getting. Don't know if it's the 302 or the 5v, but it's nice! I've been using VT Capp, RY4, Caramel Mcc and Mr. Bean all day. Oddly, my favorite vape, VT Tobacco, doesn't taste right at 5v. I'll try it again later, but I'm enjoying all the other flavors now.

Hey, Nana--I normally use 3 to 4 ml a day but w/ the VP-PT it's closer to 6ml

Thanks Mark. I don't usually go through even 2 ml in a day, but now I'm doing at least 3 ml. I wondered if it was the VP/PT burning it up or if I started vaping way too much. I have to keep working on making my own, or this could get very expensive. :blush:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines