Custom Cases

Crimus

Hey everyone, just discovered a pretty neat product. Pelican cases some pretty hard core cases in small packages. They are a pretty big name in cases so you shouldn't have a hard time finding them online. I'm a Canadian and found a few canadian sites that sell them, and many more American ones.

I would suggest looking at the 1010, you can get do it yourself foam inserts with them so you can cut out the foam to fit any ecig you have, and I think they'll even fit a bottle of juice in them.

I also found the 0900 series from them which is made for memory cards, but it automatically comes with a blank foam insert to custom make the inside. The only catch with these are they're to slim to fit a regular juice bottle, but will have no problems with carts. You can also just order some smaller dropper bottles to fit into the case and transfer your favorites into it.

on a side note, thought I'd mention that www.batteryjunction.com has spade batteries on sale right now for 3.99, and they get cheaper if you order more.

I keep telling myself I don't need more "stuff". Then I come into the forum....

A good case to store all my spare parts would be nice. Although I have it in a small tote right now and that's working. I'm having a harder time finding something to store all my juice in. I keep looking though. Even as I tell myself I don't need more stuff.

I keep telling myself I don't need more "stuff". Then I come into the forum....

A good case to store all my spare parts would be nice. Although I have it in a small tote right now and that's working. I'm having a harder time finding something to store all my juice in. I keep looking though. Even as I tell myself I don't need more stuff.

I've got a really tall Maduro cigar box to store my juice in. The 60ml bottles fit perfectly. My goal is to fill that baby with 60 ml bottles...

• 1 month later...

I've been looking into putting together a "night out" case, so far I've been looking at pen cases, manicure set cases and these two things:

722413.jpg

This is an insulin kit case

41W0ZdtpwFL._AA280_.jpg

a 3 tier case for glasses and contacts, I thought with this one, the top tier could hold the vaporizer and the bottome tier could hold juice and batteries and atomizers.

Nothing I've found so far seems perfect and anything I got would require some modification. Theoretically anything with decent pen loops should be able to hold a Spade plus any atomizers, batteries and small vials of juice.

Edited by J0T

Those look quite nice. When you decide on something it'd be great to see a pic how you lay your stuff out in it and hear how it works for you in practice.

You guys always find great stuff to carry your vaping essentials around in; I just use a leather WWI Swedish ammo pouch. :) Yeah, I get questions about it but it's pretty good for my VP2, batts, juice and a couple attys. Never have found a good way to carry my VP PT between home and work though. I think I'm just gonna have to get another one. ;)

Edited by ddavelarsen