Best 555

I am looking for the best 555 ejuice ever!

My hubby says he likes 555, but he's only tried one juice (555). He doesn't like any sweet ones at all (although 555 does taste kinda sweet to me when I use it in my PT). I would like to try him out on some others but he doesn't want to experiment (he's very difficult). I'm afraid if he doesn't like it he'll go back to analogs. Like I said, I have him on 555 but he's not even really thrilled with that and I want him to be "thrilled" lol.

Anyway, my question is "who carries the best 555 juice"?

Electronicstix Benson and Hedges is good I never could taste any of the 555,I also like RY4 from Electronicstix or Awesome Vapor.

Thank you for your response, McQuinn! I know that my son-in-law told me to check Electronicstix a few weeks ago, but today when I went to their site I could only find sweet flavors there. I will look again, thank you.

**Note: I found them, sheeeeesh, lol....I think I might be going blind!! Thank you!!

Edited by jjinlasvegas

The only juice I've used is My Freedom Smokes, because they're the only supplier I can find with 48mg juice. I do like their 555, and I'm getting well stocked up on it. But I think they might be getting a little sketchy, which really blows because 36mg just will not cut it for me; I'd be back on analogs in two hours if I had to vape that. Sigh. I guess I'll just buy as much of the flavors I know I like as I can, and start trying to cut back to 36mg. But just thinking about that makes me want to go buy a carton of smokes... Anyway, their 555 is pretty good if you're willing to wait a week or so for them to ship it. (I tried their RY4, again the only RY4 I've tried, and absolutely do not like it at all. Not a good substitute for 555 in my limited experience.)

The only juice I've used is My Freedom Smokes, because they're the only supplier I can find with 48mg juice. I do like their 555, and I'm getting well stocked up on it. But I think they might be getting a little sketchy, which really blows because 36mg just will not cut it for me; I'd be back on analogs in two hours if I had to vape that. Sigh. I guess I'll just buy as much of the flavors I know I like as I can, and start trying to cut back to 36mg. But just thinking about that makes me want to go buy a carton of smokes... Anyway, their 555 is pretty good if you're willing to wait a week or so for them to ship it. (I tried their RY4, again the only RY4 I've tried, and absolutely do not like it at all. Not a good substitute for 555 in my limited experience.)

Holy Crap man! 48mg really? And I thought I was a toughguy trying 24mg Dulcis! LOL

I noticed that Arno does at least have 36mg juice. Way to go Arno! thumbsup.gif

But I tried some 36 again this morning, thinking my source for the good stuff might peter out eventually, and -- Oh, No Freakin Way!!! Lame lame lame vapor, and within less than two minutes I needed to vape again. That's just not going to work. I'll ever stay off the analogs if all I can get is 36mg juice... This almost makes me think I'll just throw in the towel. For sure, if I ever can't get 48mg juice reliably, I'm done.

I think the thing to do is find a whole bunch of 100mg juice for DIY, and start stocking that up as much as I can. Naturally I can't buy so much it'll go bad before I use it, but at least I'd be able to keep vaping for a while. This issue is really freaking me out.

Sorry to get off topic! Back on topic, my brother did give me his 48mg 555 this morning, because he doesn't like it. I love it. ;)

Yeah Dave, I was going to suggest you learning how to DIY and stock up on some plain high Mg juice. Can't you freeze it to extend the life of it?

I've often hoped there was a way to preserve the stuff but pretty much the consensus of every conversation about that has been to store it at room temp in a dark place for its longest life. But you got me thinking. I might try freezing some just as an experiment to see if it has any effect. If not, that would be a bonus.

I don't think you can freeze e-juice in a conventional refridge. There was a thread a while back and I believe the freezing point of PG is very low.

We didn't say HOW we would freeze it Jeff! LOL I'll just buy a cryogenic freezer so now what!?!? LOL

We didn't say HOW we would freeze it Jeff! LOL I'll just buy a cryogenic freezer so now what!?!? LOL

Yeah, I have access to liquid nitrogen for deep quenching blades, think -320 would do it? :D But in fact, I could just leave it on the front porch overnight; that's far colder than the freezer these days...