Best Menthol?

Greetings all..

As a Kool Menthol smoker for 20+ years, I find myself in the hunt for the perfect Menthol Liquid...

Any ideas?

From Who?

Thanks!

"Madness"

The menthol from totally wicked is pretty good, however I have heard the best menthol out there is the cash true menthol from puresmoker

Finding a menthol that tastes the same is going to be hard. After reading online I've yet to talk to anybody that has found a replacement. However as Royce stated, Puresmoker has been said to have the closed. Both Sean and I have tried his True Menthol and it's pretty good, taste more like mint to me than it does menthol.

Thanks!

I have my eye on the Puresmoker Site to place an order as soon as he gets stocked.

I need a Penstyle also.

I wonder how long before the next shipment gets in. :huh:

I have tried:

CashCola, has a hint of the cola essense. I like it

Riskee, kinda a caramel flavor which is basically a burnt sugar, like it

just got:

Cash ELiquid "True Menthol" and WOW do I love it. Tastes like DoubleMint gum. Kinda like smokin' a Kool, or Newport; really nice throat hit Truly a menthol, not like what comes with starter kits. I also notice that I get an incredible amount of vapor. Not sure if it is the juice or if I finally figured out how to vape the hell out of this thing. Currently using the PeeWee from puresmoker.

I too have smoked menthol for a very long long time. and yes puresmoker has the best. I have tried totally wicked mentol but it just isn't enought. and the pre-filled menthol carts are a joke.