E Cigars?

Kmel

I was vaping at a social event last night, and the buddy of a dear friend started asking me about vaping. He's a cigar-smoker so he was most interested in the e-cigar and asked me for where he can purchase one.

I know almost nothing about e-cigars & their flavors -- other than the fact that they exist. Would an e-cigar user or supplier please help me point this guy in the right direction re type of e-cigar and flavors. Are the e-cigar carts refillable?

I was vaping at a social event last night, and the buddy of a dear friend started asking me about vaping. He's a cigar-smoker so he was most interested in the e-cigar and asked me for where he can purchase one.

I know almost nothing about e-cigars & their flavors -- other than the fact that they exist. Would an e-cigar user or supplier please help me point this guy in the right direction re type of e-cigar and flavors. Are the e-cigar carts refillable?

Vapor Kings has wood grain 801/901 batteries and atties that may be a better choice.The look like a cigar and I know you can refill the carts with pipe flavors,several suppliers have cuban cigar,frech pipe etc.Parts are available for those models everywhere.I havent seen any 510's in a woodgrain there maybe some somewhere...The only catch is these are Sailebao products and I dont know if they are any good.

My first vape was a 701 cigar I ordered from e-cigarette-usa. They are out of Florida. I like it a lot and I still use it on occasion. I also used that company to purchase my first 501. They ship within 24 hours. I have found better prices on accessories elsewhere. That is the only cigar I've tried and it does work really good.

The e-cigars are mostly for larger capacity ,the juice you put in them would be the same as you put in any personal vaporizer.If your friend is looking for it to taste like a cigar they will most likely be dissapointed I am afraid.I also beleive the attomizer might not be replaceable.I would recomend a pennstyle for the bigger hit .

Kmel, you're right, the principle behind all vaping devices is the same, it's just an aesthetic difference in body design. I had a standard e-cigar that I ended up giving my brother for Christmas. They are designed to draw kinda hard to emulate the draw of a cigar, and for that reason I didn't take to it very well. Bro likes it fine, though.

Mcquinn is also right in that the battery chamber and atty are all of a piece, so you can't just replace a cheap atty when it burns out, you have to buy an entire unit.

As I advised me bro, if you like vaping, move on from the e-cigar to a more conventional ecig, just for the sake of practicality. Juice it with whatever floats yer boat.