Too Many Toys...

Everytime I see from my banner how much I've "saved" from not buying cigarettes, I do have to laugh. So far I bought and received a ton of Joye 510 batteries and antomizers, a car adaptor, 2 510 passthroughs, a Protege, Protegy passthrough, a BB (I think that stands for "Black Beauty"), a VP passthrough, and a Spade. To date, the VP Passthrough is my favorite, although I haven't tried the Spade yet (battery is charging).

I have a Chuck and a Juicebox on order. Then, of course, there are the the various batteries for the mods and the chargers that I have bought. And the juice -- lots of juice.

I bought each of my 2 brothers a Joye 510 starter kit.

But, at some point I will find what totally works for me, and I expect there to be significant savings from the fact that I no longer purchase cigarettes. The most important thing is that I am free from tobacco. And I am sooo happy about that.

Ummmm...yes. I do kind of feel that way. But...I no longer have the orginial "M401" I started with. I gave it to the gal who first showed me hers and got me started vaping. She had one and was still smoking when her batteries charged and couldn't afford anything else, so she got mine. My second unit was a 901, which I gave to my son to get him started vaping. Then I had the 801, but gave that to one of my daughters who only had a 901 and wanted something better. So I do not have all that I started out with. I only have: a 510, a 510 passthru, a VP2 with 510 and 801 LB/302 attys, a Spade, and a VP/PT. I thought I was done, but have been thinking about trying the juice box and maybe the Joye stick. I'd like to learn more about them though.

So yeah, I do feel a bit like a PV junky. :dribble:

I ordered the juicebox for longer road trips. Supposedly, the juicebox will hold a day's worth of e-juice, and the batteries for 4 to 5 hours. It looks clunky, but sounds perfect for those 2 to 3 hour drives on the highway, when refilling cartridges can be awkward.

I ordered the juicebox for longer road trips. Supposedly, the juicebox will hold a day's worth of e-juice, and the batteries for 4 to 5 hours. It looks clunky, but sounds perfect for those 2 to 3 hour drives on the highway, when refilling cartridges can be awkward.

Hmmm, the juice box might not have been the one I was thinking of then.

The Joye stick I was thinking about for when I'm not in the house or car - like to carry with me when I'm working outside in the summer, or at the park, etc. I want something small and easy and not too obvious. I just don't know if it has the same problems I've heard about with the janty stick. I love the looks of it and the case it comes with.