Introducing myself

Matt90

Hi, I'm a dedicated Smok product user, I find, using my special vape mix goes through coils like there's no tomorrow.   I've just started cleaning in isopropyl alcohol, which, after tips& videos, and a variety of ways some use.

The best looking bet was for the alcohol, so, I'm soaking 2x4 (8) coils, I agitate them for 24 hrs before scrubbing gently with a brush designed for this very purpose, after the brush, they will be put in new alcohol, for 24 hrs, rinsed thoroughly, with water, after evaporation of alcohol.

Ready to be tried when I get low on coils, which I won't be doing for a while.

The gunk produced is mainly due to added liquid of an oil, I've learned to use vape juice to loosen the mix up.

Consequently, I am fulfilling all my nicotine uses, without any tobacco, which is something I have been aiming to get sorted for ages, now I'm a very happy & pleased man 

All my shopping is done on eBay, using PayPal, ensuring authentic products and unreliable advertising is now ignored, PayPal is great insurance, for a platform like eBay, I've saved a lot of money, buying used, but perfect condition.

I buy my models from ex demo models, which I have saved approximately 50% on each item, which is guaranteed and also has the authenticity label etc. For peace of mind.

Matt