Waited For The Charge

Alright Vt friends my Joye 510 arrived from awesomevapor.com and props out to arno for the great customer svc for a noobie I plugged them both in last night and this morning and just now sat down and took my first Vape besides the buzz I now have all I can is WOW :thumbsup: now I understand what everyone spoke about and now can see my turning the page on my addiction to cigarettes over and finally closing that book of a horror story to me once again I think each and everyone of you for all your helpful insights encouragement and support and am glad to have become apart of a grouped family that is right there when ya need em I love the cherry but at 36 mg whew dang I gotta dilute this chit its got my head buzzin LOL And I did drip I didn't load it in a cart got a great vape lots of smoke but even more a great taste the preloaded not to sweet on but I have marlbone and ry4 from awesome vapor I'm gonna try out as well but love the cherry and now that I am a Vapin addict I gotta go grab me some Dulce !!!!

Again Thanks to everyone

Angel

:innocent:

Alright Vt friends my Joye 510 arrived from awesomevapor.com and props out to arno for the great customer svc for a noobie I plugged them both in last night and this morning and just now sat down and took my first Vape besides the buzz I now have all I can is WOW :thumbsup: now I understand what everyone spoke about and now can see my turning the page on my addiction to cigarettes over and finally closing that book of a horror story to me once again I think each and everyone of you for all your helpful insights encouragement and support and am glad to have become apart of a grouped family that is right there when ya need em I love the cherry but at 36 mg whew dang I gotta dilute this chit its got my head buzzin LOL And I did drip I didn't load it in a cart got a great vape lots of smoke but even more a great taste the preloaded not to sweet on but I have marlbone and ry4 from awesome vapor I'm gonna try out as well but love the cherry and now that I am a Vapin addict I gotta go grab me some Dulce !!!!

Again Thanks to everyone

Angel

I hear ya on the 36mg, I got 18mg with my DSE-901 and that was too much for me, was too buzzed if I "Overvaped" (can i get a TM on that phrase?)

Luke

I hear ya on the 36mg, I got 18mg with my DSE-901 and that was too much for me, was too buzzed if I "Overvaped" (can i get a TM on that phrase?)

Luke

right there wid ya on it luke yeah the 18mg got me a bit also but the 36 OMG man it took me back to that first analog moment almost

Peace and vape out !!!

Angel

right there wid ya on it luke yeah the 18mg got me a bit also but the 36 OMG man it took me back to that first analog moment almost

Peace and vape out !!!

Angel

ya I'm switching to the 9-11mg range on my next batch of juice, see how that goes, cause I'd rather vape more often, than less cause I'm to vaped! haha

Luke

I am so glad your 510 is working for you---Vaping is beyond superior to smoking--I love cherry. In the beginning its so easy to vape yourself silly.

Now you will be able pass on your new found wisdom to all the new people--present and future.

Happy vaping !!!!

Lisa

yup you gotta try dulcis...it is good stuff and traditional tobacco...

My only two I will vape... i got some midnight and some grape soda...they are good but to fruity for me I like a smooth tobacco taste...