What Is Your Favorite Menthol Juice?

Now I've only tried VT Mentha (in terms of menthol flavored juice)...and I've found it superb! I've emptied the bottle and am now enjoying my non-menthol juices... Which are in their own right quite enjoyable... but, now that the time has come to reorder some menthol juice what have all you vapers found in the line of menthol/mint flavored juices? I'm looking for the coolest, most flavorful menthol/mint taste there is... The more potent, the better. Thoughts?

-Alucard

I have only tried one menthol flavor and it was a sample from Awesome Vapor. I never thought I would like like a minty flavor, but this was good. Reminded me of mint gum. Sorry that I don't have anything else to compare it to.

I did order some Mocha Mint Coffee Rath Juice from Jason at Electro-Nic-Stix. Nice mint flavor with a hint of chocolate. I have been unable to taste the coffee part yet.

VT Mentha is hands down the best i have tried in my opinion. Ive tried Johnson Creek, E-cig supply, Parkd Liquid, Awesomevapors, and Vaprlife menthol. They all have there differences but ive grown very fond of VT Mentha. You have a winner in your hands! ;)

Now I've only tried VT Mentha (in terms of menthol flavored juice)...and I've found it superb! I've emptied the bottle and am now enjoying my non-menthol juices... Which are in their own right quite enjoyable... but, now that the time has come to reorder some menthol juice what have all you vapers found in the line of menthol/mint flavored juices? I'm looking for the coolest, most flavorful menthol/mint taste there is... The more potent, the better. Thoughts?

-Alucard

Told you VT Mentha was good!! They also have 0 nic mentha (I'm trying to sell it as I feel responsible for them trying 0 nic). Anyway, I like Janty polar mint, very minty, you can get regular or 0 nic on DietSmokes. Apparently Janty also has a mentha as well which I just happened to notice on the jantyusa site. I might try that at 0 nic even though I'm up to my gills with VT mentha. I've tried the rest, but was really looking for heavy minty/menthol. I think vermontvapor wasn't bad either, they have several mints, chocomint and a menthol, vg juices.

I use a blend of vt mentha and JC arctic mint or mint chocolate. For my better half, I mix Janty polar mint, JC arctic and ecopure menthol.

Edited by FTJoe

From what I have found the V4L menthols are very strong mint! The Nuport rocked me, the cowboy menthol is very nice it is strong tobacco flavor with a very nice menthol, the cool is downright cold, and the menthol is quite nice, my favorite is the Smilin Special Menthol it tastes like andies candies!

From what I have found the V4L menthols are very strong mint! The Nuport rocked me, the cowboy menthol is very nice it is strong tobacco flavor with a very nice menthol, the cool is downright cold, and the menthol is quite nice, my favorite is the Smilin Special Menthol it tastes like andies candies!

My Cartomizers from V4L should be in tommorow cant wait to try the smiling menthol...

For everyday and refills of my menthol carts/dripping etc I like AwsomeVapor Menthol.Its hard to beat in price and strong taste..It mixes well with tobacco flavors as a tobacco/menthol hybrid I tried this with Virginia and Hilton from AV and it was good..